Artist khenney [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

custom•a•coat? CrazyB

Postby khenney » Thu Oct 19, 2023 1:57 pm

You said make it a surprise

1. CrazyB
Phenotype: Heavy dun on red base(red dun somatic)
Genotype: ee aA DD SomSom
2. CrazyB
Phenotype: "rat-tail" bay appaloosa
Genotype: Ee AA LpLp Patn1
Fun fact: back during the creation of the appaloosa as a breed, selective Traits including the sparse main and tail were chosen over full hair because it snagged much less in the brush and brambles. The natives obviously preferred that.

Why did this take so long? Because I did about 27 versions of the little chestnut and I erased the appy on accident and had to redo that one once, it turned out better so that's ok.
----
Want a custom on these lines? Just send me a message with your ideas/ references. Price will vary based on the pattern difficulty, any mane/ tail edits, or extra add ons. Base price states at 2c$ (if you can't afford c$ we can do other trades)
If you want it to be a surprise send some money with a message and ta-da
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character Storage¤Art Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: custom•a•coat? CrazyB

Postby khenney » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:30 am

Note:
I must've had my blue light filter on my tablet because these don't look as warm as they did while coloring them! If you want me to correct that just let me know
Art commissions and trades are closed. I just don't have time guys, I'm so sorry

I am an adult player

You can call me Khen, CG, or Bailee
I have a son (adult player,) 2 mutts, fish, chickens, and a goat. I'm prone to medical problems. If you ever need help with equine genetics just send me a message and I will help if I can. If not I will give my best guess and provide resources
If you have a pressing art request, pm me, chances are I'll atleast atempt it

Character Storage¤Art Shop Page (closed)
Rest in peace Logan Admiral
khenney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me