Hotel Room #42 by Eevee55

Based on Click to view
Artist Eevee55 [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hotel Room #42

Postby Eevee55 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:34 pm

My hotel room for the Wild Griff Spooky Spectacular event!
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 1

Postby Eevee55 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:54 pm

I arrive at the hotel, eager to participate in the ongoing event. After receiving the keys to my hotel room, I head upstairs to the top floor and find the room I have been assigned, #42. Walking inside, I look around curiously; it looks very comfortable and I immediately find myself obsessed with the space themed ceiling. There is also a bookshelf full of books and a TV for entertainment during down time between participating in activities, and a cute little potted plant on the desk. I sit down on the bed to rest for a bit until it is time for the next activity to begin.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 2

Postby Eevee55 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:48 am

I wake up in the morning, curious what today will bring. While I brush my teeth, I think about where to explore first. I recall there being a pumpkin carving booth; maybe I should visit it. I just need to think of something cool to carve into the pumpkin... As I make sure I have everything I'll need for the day packed in my backpack, I consider various spooky themes for my pumpkin.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 3

Postby Eevee55 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:11 pm

I return to my hotel room after spending the day exploring and trying activities. I started working on carving a pumpkin, but haven't finished it yet. Nonetheless, I am excited to see if I will be able to create the image I am envisioning in my head for what I want it to look like. In the meantime, though, I need to get some rest so I will be ready for tomorrow! I decide to read a book for a bit until I fall asleep, and select one that looks interesting from the bookcase.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 4

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:07 am

When I wake up this morning, I spend a few minutes considering where to go first today. I decide I will visit the food court and see what stands there are. But first, of course, I brush my teeth and make sure I have everything I will need for the day. I also make sure to put the book I was reading back in its place on the bookshelf. I make a small note in my notebook of what page I was on so I can continue reading it later.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 5

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:41 am

After my visit to the food court, I return to my hotel room. There were even more food options than I could have imagined! I had a great time looking at all the food stands, and I even got a super cute Ghost trick or treat bag! I love ghosts, so that was really exciting! I decide to continue reading the book I was reading last night for a while.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hotel Room #42

Postby Inkeyu » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:53 am

Sounds
While in your room, you hear a voice say your name in an eerie whispering voice. Just the once, and then there's nothing more for the night.

ENCOUNTER!
While in you are in the bathroom, the ghostly white figure of a woman appears behind you in the mirror. When turning around, the lady isn't there anymore, but a strange mist hovers in the spot instead, only for a few seconds before disappearing through a wall.

Congratulations! You' had an encounter with a White Lady!
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hotel Room #42

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:23 am

(I hope it's okay to write a little bit about my reaction to the encounter, I am so excited about it! :D)

When I glance in the mirror while brushing my teeth and see a ghostly figure, my heart races with excitement. Is that a ghost? A real ghost? A smile appears on my face, but when I turn to greet the lady she seems to have disappeared, leaving a strange mist hovering where it looked like she was standing in the mirror. I watch as the mist disappears, and think back to what I heard last night. It had sounded like someone whispered my name, and at the time I thought I must have been dreaming or something, but could she have been the one to whisper to me? Well, if so, maybe I will be able to see her again sometime! Either way, I am really happy to have been able to encounter her, even briefly.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 6

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 5:36 pm

Today sure was an exciting and eventful day! As I prepare to sleep, I think back to the encounter I had earlier. It was so cool! So, this hotel really is haunted it seems. I had overheard some rumors about it since arriving, and had hoped to come across a ghost at some point, but I had not been sure whether or not the rumors were true until today. As exciting as the day has been, I do need to make sure to get some sleep, so I climb into my bed and stare up at the ceiling, looking for constellations until I fall asleep.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Post 7

Postby Eevee55 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 6:31 am

When I wake up in the morning, I am still full of excitement from yesterday. As I brush my teeth, I keep glancing in the mirror to look for ghosts, and I listen carefully as I pack my backpack for the day. I decide to go for a walk, since there is still plenty to explore nearby. I will make sure to return to my hotel room for lunch today, though. After all, I want to make sure I am around if the lady decides to visit again!
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me