Artist polysaccharide [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

stardust

Postby polysaccharide » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:22 pm

info wrote:name // stardust the infinite
shoot name // adam
gender // masc nonbinary, he/him(/xe/xem bts)
height & weight // 6 ft 4 in, 210 lb

music // unshakeable by celldweller
gimmick // an alien made of stardust that came down to earth to spread the knowledge of the universe (and later, after a heel turn, destroy the puny and corrupt earthlings)
finisher // the beam-up (basically a jackknife powerbomb)
personality // despite a little bit of a holier-than-thou attitude, he is always glad to take on a mentor role (later, he feels like he is above those around him; he is pure and good and they are primitive savages who he never should have trusted)
story // he came down to earth to help elevate earth dwellers to a higher place in the universe because he admired their tenacity and creativity, but got betrayed by one of his protegees/closest friends. since he was unprepared to deal with such strong emotions (which he felt above), he lashed out in his belief that all these earthlings would do with the knowledge of the universe was destroy it.

behind the scenes// adam is the epitome of Just Some Guy. xe bought an "i am kenough" hoodie the second they were restocked and cannot for the life of him find xyr keys, but he is always prepared to do anything to keep kayfabe when fans recognize him. xe is always up for a challenge or a dare or an impromptu sparring match, and is a huge social butterfly. he gives off such golden retriever energy that people joke he's a dog in cat's clothing, and several of the younger wrestlers only half-jokingly call xem "dad".
polysaccharide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me