Breeding Request: Labyrinth by Tea-doggo

Based on Click to view
Artist Tea-doggo [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Breeding Request: Labyrinth

Postby Tea-doggo » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:30 pm

Our character featured: Labyrinth (My sona, or one of them atleast.) It's profile can be found here!

I request that the kids are not canonized to either character (we may make whichever we get canon on Labyr's side only (this means the other bio parent is left as "mystery") at some point, but it's not likely.)! Everything else is up to you :].

Speedqore (it/its)
The Hounds - they/it & nonhuman + plural descriptors only - disabled LGBTQ+ DID system and an aspiring artist.

Tea-doggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Breeding Request: Labyrinth

Postby CrossbredManiac » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:02 am

Once I'm done, you'll be able to do whatever you like with the designs once they are done! They are only designs based on fusing two original characters' features and hereditary traits - they are only designs, not meant as characters! (Though they can be made to be canonically related if wanted as long as there is credit to the original characters :3)
Hi! I'm Peri and I am an animator, artist, and author! I also take requests and commissions for most anything. I love to create character designs the most! I'll do my best to leave my mark on the community. Thanks for reading ^u^
(Homestuck, Osu!, Madcom, TADC)

CrossbredManiac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrossbredManiac » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:40 pm

oops! you forgot to add me to the edit list! Could you do that when possible? Thank you!
Hi! I'm Peri and I am an animator, artist, and author! I also take requests and commissions for most anything. I love to create character designs the most! I'll do my best to leave my mark on the community. Thanks for reading ^u^
(Homestuck, Osu!, Madcom, TADC)

CrossbredManiac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea-doggo » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:43 pm

CrossbredManiac wrote:oops! you forgot to add me to the edit list! Could you do that when possible? Thank you!

Whoops, we forgot to! There you go!
The Hounds - they/it & nonhuman + plural descriptors only - disabled LGBTQ+ DID system and an aspiring artist.

Tea-doggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me