Application Entry #2: Common Only Traits by Tea-doggo

Based on Click to view
Artist Tea-doggo [gallery]
Time spent 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Application Entry #2: Common Only Traits

Postby Tea-doggo » Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:23 pm

Second entry out of 3! Not our best design by any measure, but we like this fella so much we decided to claim him to save for when we get a MYO.

Traits:
Claws (C)
Tongue Edit (C)
Eyebrow Edit (C)

CLAIMED (by us).

Our design TOS:
> Credit our ToyHouse (transspecies) for the character's design.
> Please do not involve the character in any discourse, especially not system, nonhuman/fiction self identification and LGBTQ+ discourse.
The Hounds - they/it & nonhuman + plural descriptors only - disabled LGBTQ+ DID system and an aspiring artist.

Tea-doggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Application Entry #2: Common Only Traits

Postby Ki-san » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:52 am

Not sure if you deleted your response on the MYO/Transfers thread but the MYO I gave to you as a reward would cover this Spoofle..but it would be tragic to waste it cause it has 2 free rare traits attached to that one MYO. So If you want to still claim this one, I'll give you the MYO to claim it ^^ Just let me know! :3
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea-doggo » Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:03 am

Ki-san wrote:Not sure if you deleted your response on the MYO/Transfers thread but the MYO I gave to you as a reward would cover this Spoofle..but it would be tragic to waste it cause it has 2 free rare traits attached to that one MYO. So If you want to still claim this one, I'll give you the MYO to claim it ^^ Just let me know! :3

Oh, we moved it to the archive since it seems like the form there specifies being for Artist Application MYOs! But we'd gladly take a common MYO for this guy.
The Hounds - they/it & nonhuman + plural descriptors only - disabled LGBTQ+ DID system and an aspiring artist.

Tea-doggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:10 am

Tea-doggo wrote:
Ki-san wrote:Not sure if you deleted your response on the MYO/Transfers thread but the MYO I gave to you as a reward would cover this Spoofle..but it would be tragic to waste it cause it has 2 free rare traits attached to that one MYO. So If you want to still claim this one, I'll give you the MYO to claim it ^^ Just let me know! :3

Oh, we moved it to the archive since it seems like the form there specifies being for Artist Application MYOs! But we'd gladly take a common MYO for this guy.

Ah okay! Well you can edit your MYO post on the Archive and link this instead. So you can have your other MYO for another Spoofle you'd like to make in the future.

To cover this lil fella Im giving you a pick 3 Common traits MYO
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea-doggo » Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:17 am

Ki-san wrote:
Tea-doggo wrote:

Ah okay! Well you can edit your MYO post on the Archive and link this instead. So you can have your other MYO for another Spoofle you'd like to make in the future.

To cover this lil fella Im giving you a pick 3 Common traits MYO

Edited!

Tea-doggo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me