hi I finally respawned by Loelya

Based on Click to view
Artist Loelya [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

hi I finally respawned

Postby Loelya » Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:15 am

hellooo sorry for dropping off the face of the earth. last week I caught ~something~ idk whether it was like the flu or covid or what. I've had all my covid shots but I didn't get the flu shot yet bc I usually get it in mid-september and we're not there yet lol. whenever I get sick I get these awful raging fevers (latest one blasting in at 104F/40C) that wipe me out for days :/ it's very annoying.

anyways, I have a couple owed things I gotta finish up but I hope to be back around more reliably in general for a while. I have this deep desire to do something fun and thematic for the month of October but idk what yet.

I like the idea of an editable but there are a million pumpkin and/or candy bucket editables onsite already so. I also like the idea of themed adoptables but a) idk if enough people follow me to make WTA or DTA fun, and b) I would feel like it'd take the fun out of it if it was all paid adoptables. maybe raffles? or even fcfs sheets where there's like, 20 adoptables for claiming.

I also love the idea of a "choose your own adventure" oekaki but that would rely pretty heavily on folks being interested enough to comment on the different options. I'd also need to figure out some sort of prize for participants if I went that route.

so I dunno. open to suggestions as always of course <3
ImageImage
~ and here you are, continuing on,
despite how hard it's been ~

adult || she/shey/they
"Build-Your-Own" Editables
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: hi I finally respawned

Postby Búko » Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:24 am

I hope you're doing all better now after getting the sick of the abyss, make sure you keep yourself hydrated & rested!!

All the ideas you have so far sound really fun & cool to participate in and I know I'd definitely love to see some adoptables if you make any. As for editable suggestions while I know it's not technically Halloween themed it is very autumn/fall themed you could maybe do a scarecrow editable of some sort? That sounds like it would be really fun & unique to see I'm not sure if anyone else is making any but I also haven't browsed Oekaki recently so I could easily be wrong about that.
✧ 𝔹ú𝕜𝕠 / ℕ𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕖 ✧ 𝔸𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕥 ✧
✧ 𝕊𝕙𝕖/ℍ𝕖𝕣 ✧ 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 ✧
ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
All art is my doughnut dog Búko!
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Búko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:36 am

For an editable idea could we get a porch we can decorate for Fall? I am currently playing the sims and my fave thing right now is picking out pumpkins, hanging string lights, choosing between spooky or harvest decor, it's gotten me in such a happy mood OuO For the record, even if you decided to go with a pumpkin editable or candy bucket your editable would be unique because it's your style. And your style blows the competition out of the water. Whatever it is you know we will play with it hahaha.

As for prizes, if you ever need pet rewards I have rares galore. Shoot me a pm.

Ps. I hope you keep feeling better. I also get knocked on my butt if I get sick. Not cool immune system.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loelya » Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:33 am

Búko wrote:
I hope you're doing all better now after getting the sick of the abyss, make sure you keep yourself hydrated & rested!!

All the ideas you have so far sound really fun & cool to participate in and I know I'd definitely love to see some adoptables if you make any. As for editable suggestions while I know it's not technically Halloween themed it is very autumn/fall themed you could maybe do a scarecrow editable of some sort? That sounds like it would be really fun & unique to see I'm not sure if anyone else is making any but I also haven't browsed Oekaki recently so I could easily be wrong about that.

OOOH okay I am reading & receiving everything you mentioned for sure but also a scarecrow editable is an AMAZING idea thank you so much. I will probably see about doing that bc my brain immediately lit up with ideas

BlueEyedKite wrote:For an editable idea could we get a porch we can decorate for Fall? I am currently playing the sims and my fave thing right now is picking out pumpkins, hanging string lights, choosing between spooky or harvest decor, it's gotten me in such a happy mood OuO For the record, even if you decided to go with a pumpkin editable or candy bucket your editable would be unique because it's your style. And your style blows the competition out of the water. Whatever it is you know we will play with it hahaha.

As for prizes, if you ever need pet rewards I have rares galore. Shoot me a pm.

Ps. I hope you keep feeling better. I also get knocked on my butt if I get sick. Not cool immune system.

I do love the porch idea also 👀 I'm technically planning to include a porch section in grow-a-garden but given how limited oekaki can be, I'm not totally sure how many extra decor options I can squeeze in so it might be worth it for me to consider doing a completely separate porch editable. I will chew on it some!

and omg you are so sweet to offer prize help. I appreciate it so much! I will keep you in mind but I also have some decent pet fodder & some c$ stored up and would try to pull from that if I could! ^^ I just gotta figure out if it's desirable enough stuff to encourage participation or if I would need to try to trade for some higher demand options if I was gonna try to make an interactive game.

ps. thank you hhhh you get it
ImageImage

adult || she/shey/they
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:58 pm

i love both ideas listed above! a porch customizable would be super cute and so would a scarecrow... what about a porch with a slightly customizable scarecrow option! :3 that might be doable! im so excited to see what u come up with!!!
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en / fr / ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! 🍊

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loelya » Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:41 am

onion wrote:i love both ideas listed above! a porch customizable would be super cute and so would a scarecrow... what about a porch with a slightly customizable scarecrow option! :3 that might be doable! im so excited to see what u come up with!!!

thank you!! I’ll try to come up with the most functional & fun option that I can ^u^
ImageImage

adult || she/shey/they
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups