Entry 1 by Adamented

Based on Click to view
Artist Adamented [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Entry 1

Postby Adamented » Mon Aug 21, 2023 4:14 pm

Shelter Story: This kitty has been through a lot of abandonment, left at the side of the road as a kitten they were taken in by a young family after the family's child carried them home in a school backpack. However, the adults of the household were concerned that their slightly crossed eyes, combined with a clumsy nature that they didn't grow out of by 8 months, was a sign of health complications they wouldn't be able to afford to support financially. They were rehomed to friends of the family who were in a better financial state to care for the animal, however after many years the couple pushed this young well-fed cat out of the home just before the pair moved away when the shifts in the environment from packing became stressful for their cat and they cried in protest of the changes. They were brought in to the shelter by the new home owners after the third day in a row of yowling pitifully at the back door for hours during the evening. They need a forever home they can rely on after these stressful experiences.

Collar/Harness: Vintage white lace collar
Breed: British Shorthair x American Curl mix
Phenotype: Lilac-cream tortoiseshell with underlying classic tabby and amber eyes.
    Genotype:
    aa / bb / CC / CuCu / dd / dmdm / ii / Ll / mcmc / ti+ti+ / ww / XOXo
    Further Notes:
    This kitty is slightly cross-eyed.

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented