🌈Y2K HUMANOID ADOPT🌈 (SOLD!)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

🌈Y2K HUMANOID ADOPT🌈 (SOLD!)

Postby ROX.mp4 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:53 pm

human y2k adopt up for offers! <3

I'm very tempted to keep her but shes up for offers anyways, know she will be harder to get from me and I may decide to keep her in the end,,,

SB: not sure yet, just offer for now!

AB: an omgsr on my WL (sort of high because I really like her)

When you get the adopt I will accept your trade and in the trade message will be an unwatermarked version of this adopt.

thanks <3 any questions are to be kept to this forum, please dont pm me I will ignore you (youre welcome to ask to pm though! <3 i just get anxious when people pm me randomly out of the blue, I like to know if im going to receive a pm)

offers can be sent through trades or given here^^

though I mostly want cs stuff, we can discuss things about possible robux payment! (I wanna try save some up <3)

Leading offer: sxtxrn
Last edited by ROX.mp4 on Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌈Y2K HUMANOID ADOPT🌈

Postby ROX.mp4 » Wed Aug 09, 2023 9:30 pm

very tiny bump (going to bed lol, will check things in the morning <3)
I've quit, if you need me im here for art and art only, pm me and I'll try get back to you. Will quit fully once my art cons are done and ive finished with current commissioners
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌈Y2K HUMANOID ADOPT🌈

Postby ROX.mp4 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:26 am

b!
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:17 am

b!
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌈Y2K HUMANOID ADOPT🌈

Postby ROX.mp4 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:38 am

b!
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌈Y2K HUMANOID ADOPT🌈

Postby ROX.mp4 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:09 pm

b!
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌈Y2K HUMANOID ADOPT🌈

Postby ROX.mp4 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:50 pm

b! added an option to pay w robux now c: ask to dm if you'd be interested in that option!
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌈Y2K HUMANOID ADOPT🌈

Postby ROX.mp4 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:21 am

bumping!
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sxtxrn » Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:12 am

god shes gorgeous, sent an offer !! willing to offer 10 usd in robux instead
    am i allowed to make design tweaks if i win? nothing huge just hair color && maybee eye color ^-^
â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚â–‚

mikey | gay | he/they | astrophys major
hi, im rarely on here. i love to code

[ toyhouse ] ▼・ᴥ・▼ ⋆。°✩ [ trade me ]

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
sxtxrn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ROX.mp4 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:09 am

sxtxrn wrote:
    god shes gorgeous, sent an offer !! willing to offer 10 usd in robux instead
    am i allowed to make design tweaks if i win? nothing huge just hair color && maybee eye color ^-^

yup! you'd be allowed to make design changes if needed! I'd be really interested in the offsite payment option! would it be okay to dm? thanks!
ROX.mp4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me