Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

So Yeah by Rocky Road Raccoon

Artist Rocky Road Raccoon [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

So Yeah

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:37 am

Things have progressed beyond "bad" to like, whatever's worse, like "mega bad". I can't divulge every little thing but a more minor one which is... sad to say is my health is declining and I can't do anything about it at the moment. I'm always feeling grumpy and upset as a result and I don't want that to bleed into how I am on the internet as well. Though that's one of the less bad things surprisingly, it's just a lot.
I really don't know if or when I'll be back at this point. When I took my other breaks it was for things that were just pure laziness and more minor things.Though things really haven't stopped being bad since 2023 tbh they just progressively keep getting worse.
Thank you all for your support, it means a lot getting nice comments and likes on my art. I never could've imagined so many people would've liked my art, especially when I was younger and struggling with art. It just sucks that real life tends to get the best of ya, really. But still, I appreciate you all more than you know. I kind of want to do a proper sendoff because like I said I really do not know if or when I'll even be back, so I might attempt that anyways. But that really depends because I woke up feeling terrible.
I hope you all have a great day or night if you're reading this, and please, please hold your loved ones closer and don't take them for granted.And also take care of yourself and your health if you can.
Rocky | He/Him | Disabled and Chronically ill so activity fluctuates depending on energy | I draw funny little characters!

They call me Rocky cuz I'm LOSING
If I do something wrong, DO NOT hesitate to call me out on it! I'll try my best to listen!
My TH If you need to credit!
Wondering who the weird little cats I draw on oekaki being funny are? Meet the Vagabonds!
Art Trades - Design Trades: Open
Requests: Open [So long as you don't rush me! I prioritize trades!]
Commissions Closed
I don't do artfight! I know a lot of people ask me about this so I just wanted to clarify!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: So Yeah

Postby arcadia. » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:39 am

go take care of yourself.
    we all support you ♥
arcadia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:41 am

coyote, wrote:
    go take care of yourself.
    we all support you ♥

I'm doing all I can at the moment without straight up seeing a doctor because that's not on the table at the moment, haha. I appreciate it a lot! 💚
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Music_Lover » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:44 am

Take all the time off you need Rocky!!
I'm sorry to hear you're not doing well and I'll be keeping you in my thoughts <33

ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
Image♪♫♪Image Image Image ♪♫♪Image
ImageImage
Music_Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:45 am

i truly hope things get better for you :( i can empathize with you in some places -- it feels like july is just a bad month for all of us right now, lol. but, that's why we're all wishing you good things and better times, and everyone will be patiently awaiting your return too, whenever you feel ready again.

i hope this all doesn't sound too odd coming from a stranger -- i'm just someone who follows and enjoys your art -- but still. :p my thoughts and absolute best wishes are with you! better days are ahead, friend
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:48 am

Music_Lover wrote:Take all the time off you need Rocky!!
I'm sorry to hear you're not doing well and I'll be keeping you in my thoughts <33

Thank you 💚 I really do want to stay here but it just feels disingenuous to be posting happy stuff when It's just- not that irl right now, I guess it depends on what happens in the next few weeks though, thank you again <3

OKULTRA wrote:
    i truly hope things get better for you :( i can empathize with you in some places -- it feels like july is just a bad month for all of us right now, lol. but, that's why we're all wishing you good things and better times, and everyone will be patiently awaiting your return too, whenever you feel ready again.

i hope this all doesn't sound too odd coming from a stranger -- i'm just someone who follows and enjoys your art -- but still. :p my thoughts and absolute best wishes are with you! better days are ahead, friend

It's not odd at all, I really hope there's better times for all of us, then! It's really tough because everything just piles up that even minor things get you upset. Thank you so much for your response <3
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paprikat » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:56 am

it's ok to take a break, so please take care of yourself, take as much time as you need!! We give you our support and love, and want you to take care of yourself. I hope things get better for you, whatever you're going through <33
Paprikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melti » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:58 am

im not familiar with you, but i just wanted to say

stay safe out there. i hope things turn around for you,
    my best wishes go out to you, i hope it gets better. 💕
𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋───-☆☆☆-─
hi! im leon :) he / him pronouns
transgender & gay - feel free to
PM me anytime.
art shop - csds
────𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋
melti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:59 am

Paprikat wrote:it's ok to take a break, so please take care of yourself, take as much time as you need!! We give you our support and love, and want you to take care of yourself. I hope things get better for you, whatever you're going through <33

Thank you <3 I'm taking care of myself as best as I can and I appreciate your supportive words <3 you've been very very kind !!

melti wrote:
    im not familiar with you, but i just wanted to say

stay safe out there. i hope things turn around for you,
    my best wishes go out to you, i hope it gets better. 💕

Thank you so much for your kind words <3
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Thu Jul 27, 2023 1:14 am

Rocky, take as big a break as you feel is good for you. Your health and happiness means
    so, so much more than ChickenSmoothie and we will be here waiting for you if you come
    back <3

I really hope things get better for you, Rocky.
    - loads of hugs from me <33

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me