Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Hill Country Canine [Do Not Post] by Tatangi

Based on Click to view
Artist Tatangi [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hill Country Canine [Do Not Post]

Postby Tatangi » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:42 pm

πŒπ€πˆπ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 ✦ π€πƒπŽππ“π’ ✦ ππ‘π„π„πƒπˆππ† ✦ π†π„ππ„π“πˆπ‚π’ ✦ 𝐇𝐂𝐂𝐀 π’π‡πŽπ– ✦ π‚π”π’π“πŽπŒπ’ ✦ π€π‘π“πˆπ’π“ ✦ 𝐇𝐂𝐂𝐀 π‚πŽπ”ππ“π‘π˜ 𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐁

- - - - - - π€πƒπŽππ“π’ - - - - - -
The Hill Country Canine is a magnificent and robust large dog breed specifically bred for herding cattle in the rugged terrain of Texas's Hill Country. Known for its impressive size and strength, this breed serves as an invaluable partner to ranchers and cattle farmers in managing and moving livestock across vast expanses of land.

Standing tall at an average height of 26 to 30 inches (66 to 76 cm) at the shoulder and weighing between 80 to 100 pounds (36 to 45 kg), the Hill Country Canine possesses a solid and muscular build that allows it to endure long hours of physical work. Its body is well-proportioned, with a deep chest, strong legs, and a broad, expressive head that showcases its intelligence and determination.

π“π„π€πŒ
Owner wrote:Image
Base Artist wrote:Image
π‡πˆπ‹π‹ π‚πŽπ”ππ“π‘π˜ π‚π€ππˆππ„ 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃
𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄 π€π‘π“πˆπ’π“: Marz-Barz
π€π‘π“πˆπ’π“π’: Tatangi, Marz-Barz, .pine., Mythz
π€π‘π‚π‡πˆπ•πˆπ’π“: Position Open
𝐇𝐂𝐂𝐀 π’π‡πŽπ– πŒπ€π’π“π„π‘: Position Open
π€πƒπŽππ“πˆπŽπ 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒
    > No Limit to the Number you can Own
    > Must store each dog individually either in a thread post or on Toyhouse
    > Must have a link on the Toyhouse Profile that links back to the Adoption Page
    > Ownership changes must be updated on the Dog's Page and posted in the HCCA Country Club
    > Roleplays are allowed
    > Dogs can not be co-owned
Last edited by Tatangi on Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:14 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hill Country Canine [Do Not Post]

Postby Tatangi » Mon Jul 24, 2023 6:26 am

✦ π‡πŽππŽπ‘π€ππ‹π„ πŒπ„ππ“πˆπŽππ’ - - - - - -

Honorable Mentions are given out to applicants who have put a lot of effort into their applications, but didn't win the adoption. We don't want to discourage others from applying, so we offer Honorable Mention Tokens to those who we appreciated their work.

These Tokens can be saved to redeem MYOs of various rarity, or traits that can be added to their already owned HCCs. We encourage these to be saved and used, and once redeemed you can sell or trade the item you redeemed. The tokens themselves, however, can not be traded, sold or bought.

To redeem them, simply make a post in the Country club asking for a Redemption. Make sure that you have a link to the post that shows where each token was given to you. Once each one has been validated, you will be added to the Request Board Below.

✦ π‡πŽππŽπ‘π€ππ‹π„ πŒπ„ππ“πˆπŽπ π’π‡πŽπ - - - - - -

> 5 Tokens - Standard MYO
      > 10 Tokens - Uncommon Gene Voucher
      > 15 Tokens - Uncommon MYO
      > 20 Tokens - Rare Gene Voucher
      > 25 Tokens - Rare MYO
      > 30 Tokens - Very Rare Gene Voucher
      > 35 Tokens - Very Rare MYO

✦ π‡πŽππŽπ‘π€ππ‹π„ πŒπ„ππ“πˆπŽπ 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓 ππŽπ€π‘πƒ - - - - - -

None at this Time
Tatangi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me