Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Little Vache Adopts by Nodell

Artist Nodell [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Nodell

by Nodell

by Nodell

by Nodell

by Nodell

by Nodell

by Nodell

by Nodell

Little Vache Adopts

Postby Nodell » Fri May 26, 2023 8:08 am

Main ThreadNurseryCustoms • Fanclub • Artist Search

What are these? wrote:These little critters are essentially just short, chunky, cuddlable cows. They grow to no taller than a miniature pony, but may exceed the average weight for one. They come in just about every color combination under the sun, and it's not rare to find little Vaches with traits that aren't typical of their standard bovine counterparts.

• Please be respectful to all community members and staff, harassment or poor behavior may get you banned and your Little Vaches revoked/readopted out.

• There is no limit to the number of Little Vaches you can own, and we do not have a limit for how many you can adopt in a day.

• To keep things simple, Little Vaches may not have multiple owners at once, but may be traded/sold/etc to other users. We do not keep an archive/ownership thread, so we recommend retaining proof your Little Vache was traded to you, and wasn't stolen from the original owner.

• You may not take the designs of Little Vaches and transfer them onto other characters, or take a design that doesn't belong to you.

• Unless you are offered a MYO slot, only approved artists may create Little Vaches.

• Even if a community member leaves, they retain all rights to their Little Vaches. You may not take another user's characters and claim them as your own just because they aren't active.

• You may not alter your Little Vaches design, but you may add items/clothes/accessories to them, or edit their expression.

• Both artists and owners may sell their Little Vaches for any currency (CS currency, actually money, art, etc), as long as you're following CS rules. There is no cool down for how soon you can trade/sell your Little Vache.

• Little Vaches do not have a set number of breeding slots, but may only breed a maximum of once a day. They may be bred to any gender of Vache.

• Little Vaches may be any gender or sexuality you chose, have any backstory/personality you chose, and may be your main character/fursona if you wish.

• Please do not ask to become a staff member; we will announce when and if we are looking for new staff.

• Artists for the species are chosen via artist search, and selected as entries come in.

• There is no limit to the number of adopts artists can make per a day, and the contests for those adopts is entirely up to the artist.

• Staff members have unlimited custom slots, but should be making adopts more often than customs/shouldn't join the staff purely to make customs.

• Staff members are expected to treat all community and other staff with respect; we reserve the right to revoke your position if you're found to be behaving poorly. In a similar vein, artists should judge adopts fairly/not favor friends/accept bribes/etc.

• "Strange" traits do not have a rarity, and can be created at any time. This includes but is not limited to - wings, custom horns, custom line art, extra hair/fluff, spikes, multiple body parts, robotic enhancements, glowing markings/eyes, etc. The sky is the limit with alterations artists may add. We do ask that Little Vaches remain recognizable as a cow-based species, though (ex - shouldn't be altered to the point they look like a dog or other critter).

Owner - Nodell

Artists - N/A presently

Credits:
Font = Fontmeme • Linework = Nodell
Last edited by Nodell on Sat May 27, 2023 5:36 am, edited 7 times in total.
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Little Vache Adopts

Postby Nodell » Fri May 26, 2023 8:09 am

Posting is open/you are free to mark!
They/them • Adult • Back from the dead to design adopts again!
Nodell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Erford12 » Fri May 26, 2023 8:43 am

I'd love to adopt a bunch if ok
Erford12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T w e x i a » Fri May 26, 2023 11:13 am

HUGE MARK biggest fan already ngl
T w e x i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:15 pm

marking :3
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greyfire » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:15 am

Mark