Based on Click to view
Artist Jwarrior987 [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Daisy Dog

Postby Jwarrior987 » Fri May 05, 2023 5:56 pm

Have a Flower! The stem body is supposed to turn more Root like but I don't know how well it reads...
I was also going to add a leaf to the tail but that looked weird so I gave them leaf wings instead.

I like pretty much any design, though I prefer humanoid ones so try to make something that's easy to stand on two legs?
If that doesn't help then just give them a fun personality, like Nervous Wrecks, Chaotic Nuisances, or Overly serious Stoics.
I Dislike anything difficult to draw over and over like lots of small Accessories or Details and overly complex patterns.
Jwarrior987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Daisy Dog

Postby Viiperfang » Mon May 08, 2023 1:12 pm

hihi!!! sorry i didnt see this my computer has been bugging out and i haven't been able to use it, and i don't use cs on my phone! i really really like them, they're really cute omg thank you!!! i'll get to making you a design as soon as i am able but it might be a few days, if that's okay!

do you prefer an anthro design over a quad design? if so, i can make one outside of the oekaki if you'd like?
i'm gone.
Viiperfang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Daisy Dog

Postby Jwarrior987 » Thu May 11, 2023 4:28 pm

You don't have to worry about that, but if you want to design it as anthro that go for it!
I will want to draw them as anthro either way so just do what you prefer.
The only concern is that I've never saved something off oekaki before, (I don't have a Toybox) but maybe it's just as simple as saving it to me computer?
Jwarrior987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me