Based on Click to view
Artist rebelappy [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Trail to Home HARPG Staff Search | OPEN

Postby rebelappy » Thu May 04, 2023 9:54 am

Welcome to the staff search of Trail to Home Sanctuary HARPG! Read below to find out which spots are available and the requirements for all staff! Please note requirements may be changed/ updated at any point. We will have mustangs and burros/ donkeys available to adopt, along with a mule option when crossbreeding. A rarity chart is being worked on and will be posted soon, as of now feel free to create any entries or any coat color.

All staff positions will receive in game currency monthly, and a free common import every two months. Imports may have added rarities with items bought from the store.

Artist | Positions available ; 3
    As an artist for TTHS, you are able to create free or paid adopts and breeding's. Pricing must be followed by the TTHS rarity chart. For events, you must make at least 3 free adopts per 2 priced adopts.
    Any usd + non cs payment transactions must be discussed offsite.
    To try for an artist position, please create at least one simple common coat with minimal white markings(No paint or appaloosa type-markings) and one coat that is difficult for you, no minimum or maximum on this. Please have the pheno and geno of the horse, if you do not know this don't worry, I and other's are willing to help you learn.
    You do not need to make a cover, but please post this form below your first entry,

Code: Select all
    Phenotype:
    Genotype:

Do you have any experience you feel is relevant to this position? If so, please explain or link :
    What do you think you could bring to TTHS? :
    Name a challenge as an artist you have overcome :

Coordinators | Positions available ; 3
    As a coordinator, you're job is to help plan events you think are fun for the community, help keep the discord and CS threads organized, along with making sure horses, ect, are placed correctly, and discuss changes you think would be beneficial to TTHS. Coordinators and moderators are also to help with approving MYO's and imports. Please PM the form below to me titled as 'TTHS Coordinator Entry',

Do you have any experience you feel is relevant to this position? If so, please explain or link :
    Have you ever organized an event or something similar? If not, explain what and how you would do so :

Moderators | Positions Available ; 2
    As a moderator, your job is to make sure everyone is acting kind in the community! We have a zero tolerance of any harassing's, name calling, or anything related in this area. You are to also help keep the discord and threads organized, along with helping direct people when needed. Coordinators and moderators are also to help with approving MYO's and imports.

How would you handle a situation of a member being negative towards another? :
Last edited by rebelappy on Tue May 23, 2023 4:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
rebelappy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wip

Postby COOLDOGOOO » Thu May 04, 2023 10:06 am

mark!! <3
had severe oekaki art block for a while, slowly trying to get back to doing comms- please let me know if i owe you art in case i forgot!! <3

my toyhouse <3

Check out Vidapup's free
sig pets
! <3

Please consider commissioning me; I appreciate it a lot! <3

had last 1426 oekaki
COOLDOGOOO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Thu May 04, 2023 10:06 am

oof nvm
Last edited by The Shattered one on Sat May 06, 2023 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ṅ̵̨̢̜̤͕͑̓͛͘͝ḙ̴̢͓͓͗͋̓v̵̝͉̄͛̑ę̷̛̼̟̩̯͖̈́ͅr̷̥̼̾̆ ̶̥̤͖̗̈́͊f̵̯͖̭̬̲̒̈̍̍ų̷̨̛̙̜͎̘̲̩̩̆͐̀̎̾͌̋l̴̗͎͙̙̻̻̬̱͂̽̑̄̓̐͗̉͝l̷̢̘̣̤̹͚̝̤̒̈́̓ͅy̸̨̘̗̮̙̽ ̴̪͈̹͌̋̌̿̈̄͂̊͜͝͝d̸̛̛͖̖͕̭͎̼̖͉̓̃̇̃̈́̚͠͝r̶͖̖͔̤̀̋͊̉͜͝ͅͅe̸̛̟̥̿̌̑͗̐̅̈́͜͝ͅs̴̫͓̜̘̆͆̋͆͑̚s̶̨̼̞̺̯̰̘̗̊͝ě̵̡̗̣͔̗̠͙̅̈́͑̈́͘d̸͈̋́̓̐͑̎͘̚ ̴̞͇̩̫̪͍̼͍̜̪͊̍͛͗ẁ̷̡̡̥̻͕̠̪̞̿̑̑͐͌͂́͘͜ͅi̴̧̨͕͉͉̯̖͑̌͑͋͛͜ț̸̅̉̋͒̆͌͊̒̒͝h̴̨͈̥̻̞͉̜̻̊ó̷̘̞̲̜̥͓͎̙̗̞̀̓̀͌̈́̑̂͘̚ù̸͙̻̽̅t̷̛̮̣̪̣̜̲̜͉̉̚ ̴̧̧̝͓̟͉̣̞̌͌́͒̓̈̿̚͝ͅá̶̢͇͇͚͔̯̪̫͙ ̶̧̛̙͙̞̥̏̈͆̓͒̊̕S̵̮̗̳̓͂m̴̞͉͕̖̰̏͑̊̎̚ĭ̶̺͖͈̭̍͆̀̄͛͝ḷ̸̨̧͓͕̳̼̎̊̊́͐̃͘̚e̶̠̱͕̗̪̘̽͝

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
https://toyhou.se/JackFr0st
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Thu May 04, 2023 10:14 am

Marking
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trail to Home HARPG Staff Search | OPEN

Postby rebelappy » Sat May 06, 2023 7:37 am

Now open! More positions may become available throughout as well!
rebelappy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby green. » Sun May 07, 2023 2:11 am

mark
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IceFire » Wed May 17, 2023 6:21 pm

mark
IceFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Thu May 18, 2023 1:22 pm

Applying as a moderator!

Do you have any experience you feel is relevant to this position? If so, please explain or link : I have worked in many closed species, most recent being Makoatls (admin position), Ghoul Pets (mod), and Beaumont Collies (creative writing for events). I have also done artistry work for other species, but that doesn't apply here. (: I am not looking to do an artist position because I have no clue about horse genetics!
What do you think you could bring to TTHS? : I can bring an impartial mind free of most community connections. I work in CST and from (sometimes earlier, but reliably:) 5pm-1am.
How would you handle a situation of a member being negative towards another? : I would privately contact the aggressor and correct them gently. If the negativity continued, they would be warned officially and told that their behaviour is unacceptable.
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Sat May 27, 2023 4:38 am

Applying for a Mod positions

Do you have any experience you feel is relevant to this position? If so, please explain or link : Yes, Im actually a mod for an (atm) inactive species called Charmings, I'm also a mod on two other discords that aren't connected CS. I was also a mod for another horse species along with being an artist, they really called Cupido Draft Horses

What do you think you could bring to TTHS? : I can bring a lot of activity and kindness to the community. I'll make sure everyone stays happy and that the community is nothing but filled with positivity and joy.

How would you handle a situation of a member being negative towards another? : I would privately DM the person who is being negative to another person. I would ask them why they are being negative and to keep it to themselves since we don't want this species to be filled with drama and negativity.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items