Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[SHOP] PHENOMENIAH by Arthermyst

Based on Click to view
Artist Arthermyst [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[SHOP] PHENOMENIAH

Postby Arthermyst » Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:58 am

SHOP

Your communicator and intergalactic translator buzzes in front of the Phenomeniah, who looks at you expectantly. When the object finally works, it sniffs a good deal before speaking to you in a gravelly, mocking voice, pulling a bag made of an unfamiliar fabric close to it:

"Well, it took you long enough! If you don't know how to use your thing, learn to speak our language, it will go faster!
Well, we're not here to count fish, tell me, dude, do you have any Rinyah on hand? If you do, then I might have some items that could interest you.

But it's a secret, just you and me bro! Because I don't want this little thing between us to get out...

My Name ? You wouldn't be able to pronounce it, but I suppose that in your language, the closest would be Emviys.
"

MYO POCKET

Common = 100 Rinyah
UnCommon = 250 Rinyah
Rare = 500 Rinyah
Super Rare = 1000 Rinyah

MUTATION POCKET
Mutation can be added to a new MYO or an old one. Old Myo will need a minimum 100 words justification (RP) under it for the modification.
Medis Paw - 100 Rinyah
Do: Blind Phenomeniah (white eyes).
Medis the Old was a Phenomeniah told to have no sight and no voice.

NURSERY POCKET
Blue Jewel - 800 Rinyah
Do: UR, L and U genes can only be gotten if you have the "Blue Jewel" item and 1 parent having the gene.
BLUE JEWEL can be found at the centre of the planet, which is its heart. Sometimes pieces of this stone-like material are found on the surface of the planet. When a Phenomeniah comes across this substance, their body reacts and seems to change. This stone does not affect the Phenomeniah itself, but the babies it makes, causing mutations.
It was considered, by the scientists studying it, that it was a radioactive substance and that the Phenomeniah Adults were immune, living on the planet, but the developing babies were not.

APPAREL POCKET
Apparel can be added to a new MYO or an old one. Old Myo will need a minimum 100 words justification (RP) under it for the modification.
Scar of Lugis - 100 Rinyah
Do: Any scar you want, from 4 to 110.
Lugis was a Rocky Warrior and a fierce one, always butting head with the solid mountain he was the Neighbor of. He got a lot of scars from it ...

FAMILIAR POCKET
Familiar can be added to a new MYO or an old one. You will need a minimum 200 words justification (RP) under it for the modification.
uc

RANDOM OBJECT POCKET
Mutation can be added to a new MYO or an old one. You will need a minimum of words justification (RP) under it for the modification. The Word count will be different for each object.

MONTHLY UNIQUE POCKET
uc
Last edited by Arthermyst on Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
dream pet wrote:Image
I'm the protagonist !
Arthermyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [SHOP] PHENOMENIAH

Postby Arthermyst » Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:58 am