Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

goobies | gooble festival 2023 by castiiian

Based on Click to view
Artist castiiian [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

goobies | gooble festival 2023

Postby castiiian » Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:45 pm

castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

gooble festival | story

Postby castiiian » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:15 pm

day 1 - goobles !! (goo-chicken)

the gobbess holds her head high, and uses her voice to announce to the goobies.

"my precious creatures.. do you feel the planet tremble beneath your feet? something new is coming, something beautiful i have made for you...and perhaps things of the past will return as well."

her dark gaze casts down to gootenant marshmallow, her faithful follower that leads the goobles. he stands with his chest puffed, and a very serious look on his expression - as serious as a gooble can look, that is.

"marshmallow and the rest of his species will be staying. isn't that grand? but that's no surprise at all.. they belong at my side as my most perfect, faithful creations. perhaps you should return tomorrow to receive another gift from your gobbess."

what!? she's already done!? nothing exciting happened! oh well.. at least the celebration for the gooble festival has started now. it's time to dig up some worms to barter with the goobles.. and hope tomorrow has a better surprise!

day 2 - goozards !! (goo-lizard)

as youre enjoying gooble festival, gootenant marshmallow suddenly lets out an awfully loud crow. for being usually so quiet, he sure has a crow that carries! your attention is drawn to him and the gobbess, who looks over the crowd with her three eyes.

"now that goobles have been settled in.. ive a new goooff to introduce. jul- jystyr and i created these creatures together, many millenia ago.. they were created to bask in the rays of my sun, only a creature like this could truly appreciate the beauty and warmth of the sun. you may call them goozards."

a lizard-like creature appears from somewhere in the crowd, a tongue flicking over its eyeball. is it smiling..? it's hard to tell.

day 3 - goorse !! (goo-horse)

the sun is beginning to set, single star in the sky shimmering. you think perhaps there will be no announcement today.. until you hear the beating of gooey wings. the gobbess descends from the skies, a new creature beside her, with a gooey mane and gooey wings, like her.

"dear goobies, goobles, and goozards.. i present to you - the goorse. they were created to explore the lands with their quick hooves, and find new places to conquer. though now.. they seem more interested in joining all of you."

the goorse is horse-like, with shiny hooves and a long snout. the creature neighs, and it sounds rather happy.

day 4 - goosaur !! (goo-dinosaur)

things are quiet as the night settles in, but.. the stillness is interrupted by a loud, terrifying roar. the sound is followed by ethereal laughter. something is coming..

"good evening, my creatures. i've another surprise for you."

where is that voice coming from...? you don't see the gobbess, but by her voice, she has to be somewhere.

"please welcome the goosaurs. they strike fear with their mighty roar.. are you not afraid?"

two creatures appear - one with a big goo sail, and one with goo spikes. they look at eachother, and then at the crowd. should you be scared..?

day 5 - goocan !! (goo-toucan)

the sun is setting on the horizon, another successful day of fun at the festival. the gobbess is present, her large wings partially blocking the sun. her shadow demands attention.

"beloved agels - i've created a friend for you. goobles have wings, but they are not able to soar the skies with you. therefore, i made.. the goocan."

a small bird-like creature with a big bill appears from behind her, flapping its wing as it nervously looks at the crowd. the gobbess' mouth it just barely turned up.. is she grinning?

day 6 - goosel !! (goo-weasel)

the goobles are crowing in the morning - why are they all up so early? ah.. the gobbess had yet another announcement. it had only been a few hours since her last.

"you should know by now i've got someone new to introduce. this is a goosel. they are.. my watchful eyes, they can be anywhere, anytime."

a long rodent-like creature appears from under her shadow.. how long has it been there? and.. how ominous her words are. the goosaurs were intimidating. but not like this.

day 7 - goosh !! (goo-fish)

the gobbess is not in her usual spot for announcements - instead, she is at the nearby beach. her gaze is cast towards the sun as it sets behind the blue waves. she turns then, and offers a nod of acknowledgement.

"you've probably assumed by now why i am here. and you would be correct. dear diabs.. i did not forget you. i have created the perfect companion for those that live below the waves.. the goosh."

a bubble arises from the water, and inside it, a wide-eyed fishlike creature. it definitely was made for living beside the mergoos.

day 8 - goole !! (goo-mole)

you're not sure what time this new announcement will take place.. the gobbess hasn't been very clear about it. so you wait, and wait.. until the dead of night, when she finally appears from the dark, single-starred sky

"my.. we could do with some sun, couldn't we? but now is not the time for that. today, i introduce the goole. they have existed for a long while, right beneath your paws, hooves, and claws."

a patch of ground begins to turn into dirt, and then, a goole appears from the newly made hole. its funny nose wiggles. you wonder what else could be hiding beneath you..

day 9 - goolown !! (goo-clown)

the night is dark, with no moon and only a single star to light it. you can’t help but notice that one, lonely star has grown fainter day by day…

in the silence of night, the cool breeze and echo of crickets, you suddenly hear a stampede of tiny soft feet against grass. before you are small, funny looking goooffs— pleasant little clowns.

in your goo you know that the gobbess did not make these. they have probably been hiding under the cover of nightfall and in safe places for a very long time… did they think it was safe to come out now, or maybe do they have something to say?

day 10 - goolant !! (goo-plant)

the sun is rising, and it's already time for a new announcement. the gobbess pauses her rising of the sun so she can introduce you to the newest goooff.

"this one... where did it come from, anyway? i did not create it. however.. it appears to love the sun, much like goozards."

is that.. a plant? so far, it's made sense.. but a plant? and the gobbess said she didn't even create it.

earnings:
        goooffs are the name of goobies' subspecies! you can also just call them goofs or goo-offs!
        unedited goofs may now be created by any user, either as a companion or a standalone.
        edited goofs may be made with their specific token. myo goofs page will be available after the event ends.
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies | gooble festival 2023

Postby bsktcase » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:19 pm

MARK