Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

[C4C yay ¡]

Postby Prussy » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:41 pm

Used a bit of this f2u base, but all design and drawing done by me 🕊️

```

The rustle of the wind, the crunch of the sand, the salty breeze on the cheeks - the coast was as cosy as ever. Yet something was unusual. From a distance, you noticed strange movements in the water, but you didn't pay much attention to it: maybe it was just some fish swimming in to take a break from the underwater mess. But the fish - or some other creature - swam too close to the shore. Suspiciously close. You were about to go over and see what it was, when a wave of salty sea water covered you from head to toe, leaving no dry thread on you. And how did you not notice-?
"Meow."
A sudden mewling made your thoughts come back to the present and look down at the source of the sound. Was it a cat? No, not an ordinary cat: it was almost entirely made of water!
The cat's fluffy three-coloured fur was only on its head, from the neck to the tail, its body was made of the same sea water as the surrounding area, which miraculously kept more or less the same structure. And on the spots of dark fur you could see small yellow and gold fish. Even one eye seemed to shine in the sun as brightly as the tip of a goldfish's tail.
It was so incredible that it seemed like a dream! Or a hallucination from sunstroke. But the cat came closer and sniffed you cautiously.
"Mrr-meow!"
The cat began to circle you with joy, sometimes touching you with its water tail. Well, it seems that you are going to take someone with you..

```

♪Greetings♪

♪Love my chicken son♪

|give them some love too|

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage
Prussy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [C4C yay ¡]

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:47 pm

Aww! How cute <3 Can you add me to the drawing so I can create yours? Also, what are your likes/dislikes?
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prussy » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:54 pm

now to second part: likes and dislikes [!]

```

- but could be almost any other animal/creature with wings (and maybe even beak)
- as for mythological creatures,, I really adore Cockatrice {or similiar neat birb creatures as well}
- uh, what else

Dislikes:
- please,, do not use bright/acid colours o`cause my eyes gonna explode,, some soft tones would be alright [!]
- not that much, to be honest,,
```

I`m not that picky person, so go wild and use your imagination¡

[I hope you`ll like my kitty,, and little backstorry in addition ❤️‍🩹🕊️]
♪Greetings♪

♪Love my chicken son♪

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage
Prussy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prussy » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:55 pm

Rocky Road Raccoon wrote:Aww! How cute <3 Can you add me to the drawing so I can create yours? Also, what are your likes/dislikes?

added [!] Sorry for a bit late reply, I was writting my second part for this post
♪Greetings♪

♪Love my chicken son♪

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

ImageImage
Prussy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocky Road Raccoon » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:57 pm

Oh!! Haha sorry, lol, I'm always usually right away to things so I just instantly replied, probs should've waited a minute! Anyways, I'll get yours done asap!!
Rocky Road Raccoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me