MP Allotted to Third Magic: 0
MP Tally & Prompt Tracker wrote: MP Total: 50
Beginnings (Abstract)
Earliest Memory (Detailed)
First Sparks (Magic)
I'll Show You How (Magic)
First Time for Everything (Magic)
Tornado Warning (Magic)
Last edited by krazykitty00 on Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rouge's Magic Tracker

Postby krazykitty00 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:09 pm

Beginnings

"Ah... it's dark.."

"I can't see anything..."

"It's scary..."

"Then open your eyes."

And so I did.. It took some adjusting- the sudden barrage of color and light hit my eyes with such ferocity that I flinched. But slowly, what was once blurry and unclear began to focus. In front of me was a large figure. Huge- actually.. Two large eyes stared down at me, wide and curious. Surprisingly, this didn't scare me as much as the sudden sight I was given. No. I'm sure my eyes were just as wide and curious as those that bore into me.

Nothing happened for a long time. Just me and this other being staring at one another. I wasn't sure for how long it was before the other spoke.

"You're much smaller than I intended.."

This, I know now, was my Beginning.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:31 pm

What is your earliest memory?

"Well- they need a name don't they?"

Tucked in the fur of the one who called themself Lyco, the new Storkitten was led through black and white halls, the two colors mixing in a balanced state that was only broken up by the windows that let in the colors of the cosmos. Today they chose a blue hue, the stars winking at the pair as they passed each pane of glass.

Lyco was speaking, their voice slightly echoing but it wasn't loud. It simply filled the large space well. However, it was clear the small kitten wasn't listening. Airy eyes darted from black to white to black to sudden blasts of galactic colors then back again, as if attempting to make sense of the overload. Or at the very least, make sense of what this new form of vision was.

When the larger Storkie noticed, they gave a chuckle as they glanced down to the smaller. "Don't worry. You'll grow use to it eventually. Soon you'll see that the balance allows for the beauty of the in between to shine all the brighter." They hummed, seemingly satisfied at their own profoundness.

The pink kitten gave them a slow blink, comprehending but unsure of what to make of the words. Once again, Lyco noticed and cleared their throat, satisfaction turning to a green blush of embarrassment. "Y-You'll understand when you're older."

"Older? I'm practically 500 by now. How much older do I need to be?" Came a new voice. Just like Lyco, this voice filled the hall they walked, but it was deeper, slower, and seemed to resonate with every bone in the body. This caused the small kit to jump and look towards the sound.

There stood a large black storkie, the same size as Lyco- in fact, they looked quite alike apart from a few distinct differences, their coats being the polar opposites- similar to the black and whites of the halls.

"I wasn't talking to you Dyco.." Lyco huffed, a roll of their eyes following the statement before they turned just a bit to show off the small pink furball in their neck fluff.

"Ohh, and who is this little one?" Dyco cooed, leaning in for a closer look. The kitten's eyes widened as they attempted to shrink into the white fur of Lyco, a little intimidated by a second large figure. Dyco didn't get any closer though, sensing the young one's fear and simply gave a soft purr. "A cutie."

Lyco hummed proudly as the kitten's fear subsided and switched to curiosity as they looked wide-eyed at Dyco. "I am unsure of who they are just yet.. They were a product of following my own curiosity."

Dyco frowned at this response, eyes shifting to their twin in disappointment. "You're telling me you haven't named them yet?"

Lyco looked confused. "Was I suppose to?"

Exasperated, Dyco huffed. "I swear to the Sol-Luna cycles, you are completely without emotion." They shook their head. Noticing Lyco still looked lost, Dyco just sighed. "Well- they need a name, don't they? Especially as you've already bonded. You were planning on keeping them after all."

"Bonded? Have I?" Lyco looked offended as they turned their gaze to the pink form in their fur. Blue eyes moved from Dyco to stare up at Lyco in return and immediately, Lyco realized they couldn't truly deny that. "Huh.. I never noticed."

"Yea. You never do. You're all temper and no compassion. Ridiculous. Now. What's their name?" Dyco asked, eyes now sparkling at the idea of naming. Why they were so excited remains a mystery to Lyco, but said twin simply shrugged and went with the first their on their mind.

"Pink?"

Dyco's excitement immediately began to simmer as they looked at their sibling with a mixture of shock, confusion, and disbelief. "Uh- No-?"

"Blue?"

"That's not how-"

"Fruit Punch?"

"Lyco, seriousl-"

"#AB1239?"

"I-Is that a Hex Code?"

"Rouge?"

"Stop with the colo- Oh- Wait- that one doesn't sound too bad actually..." The once drooping ears finally perked up as Dyco spoke their approval.

"You sure? I can think of few more shades of pink?" Lyco mentioned proudly, a puff of their chest.

"I truly worry about you sometimes..." Dyco shook their head once again, looking truly done with their twin. "Lets go with Rouge."

Satisfied, Lyco turned their gaze back to the kitten, a soft purr leaving them. "Well, then. Hello Rouge. It's nice to officially meet you."

There was a sparkle in the little one's eyes as the new name was spoken to them, as if they had finally been given meaning. Given Life.

Their earliest memory. Receiving their name. And speaking their first words.

"Rouge... I like it!"

[784 words]
Last edited by krazykitty00 on Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:39 pm

You're starting to get the first sparks of your magic- what does this look like, and what do you do with it?

"I don't remember clearly- but according to Mx. Lyco, I had a strong magical connection since day one. When I yawned, I knocked over anything not held down properly. I should probably apologize to Mx. Lyco.. now that I think about it- ehe.. ^^;
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:15 pm

Someone takes some time to show you how to use your magic; who are they, and how does it go?

"Mx. Lyco was born with multicolored eyes- Apparently, that means they were born with two magics. But it's amazing that they can use so many other magics! They even know Air Magic, like me!

They showed me how fun it can be too! Flying is super fun! I really hope to be able to do half the cool things that Mx. Lyco does! Luckily, they said I can start practicing my magic with them! So excited!"
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:17 pm

What was it like the first time you used your magic? How did it feel?

"Today's my first day of magic practice!! I attempted to fly! Um... I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. Mx. Lyco said lifting myself up was already a big first step so.. progress!"
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:37 pm

You've accidentally formed a tornado and it's out of control. Can you stop it? Do you want to?

"Mx. Lyco.. Um, I need your help."

"I already told you, Rouge. You have to practice by yourself this time."

"I know, I know.. but-"

"SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF THIS THING!!!"

"I told you NOT to go in there, you absolute buffoon! Hold still-"

"..."

"...ehe... ^^; I guess Irel needs your help too now."
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery