Born Magic Type & Level: [ Arcane ]
MP Allotted to Born Magic: 390
Second Magic Type; [ Unlocked ]
MP Allotted to Second Magic: 0
Third Magic Type; [Unlocked ]
MP Allotted to Third Magic: 0

Bonus
+6 to tornaments
ability to learn second magic (basic or rare)
ability to learn second magic (basic, rare, or limited)
ability to learn legendary magic
divine gift
Reconstruction - The ability to fix anything that is broken on an atomic level.

need to claim reroll runes
Last edited by strawberrymwilk on Sat May 13, 2023 3:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:43 am

magic specific prompt // what is your preferred core magic type? are you a master of all three or put your talents towards just one?

Last edited by strawberrymwilk on Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:43 am

abstract prompt // starlight
Last edited by strawberrymwilk on Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:44 am

detailed prompt // what was a time you witnessed another cat using this magic, and how did it affect you?

I had been running for what felt like years now. Would i ever get to stop? It was beginning to darken, the sun setting on the horizon. I knew i was close to my destination, I foolishly believed that i would be able to make it before dark. The fox wasn’t a part of my plan. It was fine till it wasn’t. I kept going straight forward on my path even as the sun disappeared from the sky. I was careful to not step on any sticks or leaves, not wanting to make any unnecessary noise. For the past few weeks, I always took shelter high up in a tree once the sun began to set. But I was so close, I couldn’t stop now. Ahead of me on the path was a small bird. It seemed as if he was lost, clear confusion evident on his face. Out of my left eye, an orange streak flashed by. A fox! I couldn’t let him get to the bird and hurt it. In a moment of panic, I ran at the fox, hoping to keep his attention on me. With a quick slash to his face, his attention was all mine. I sprinted off trying to make sure he never got too close. Anytime i slowed down he picked up in speed, keeping me from stopping. In the dark, i tripped over a stick falling to the ground. Just as he began to catch up to me a shout rang out. I watched with fear and admiration as the fox rose in the air, held up by purple tendrils of magic. I had found the elder I was looking for.
[279 words]
Last edited by strawberrymwilk on Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:45 am

detailed prompt // a cat takes some time to show you how to use your magic; who are they, and how does it

Roma was her name, but she told me to call her Ro. Once I had arrived at her den and slept she began to tell me about herself. She had arcane magic, just like me. Ro explained that because arcane magic relies on spells and other methods the only way it was able to release itself was through small explosions. She was surprised to hear of the other small accidents. My magic was not like other kits i knew, limited to just one thing. Arcane magic could be whatever I wanted, so long as i dedicated the time to my studies. Roma agreed to show me just what I would be able to do one day. We went outside into a cleared area and under her breath, Ro began reciting something. The crystal on her chest began to glow and I was met with the same purple magic I had seen last night. It reached out to a nearby flower and plucked it from the ground before floating it back to the two of us. Despite being such a simple spell I was amazed! At that moment I was ready to do whatever Ro asked of me.
In my studies, I was first sent to study. Ro wanted me to learn the history of arcane magic. Then once i had completed that i was to begin looking over different ways to use it. Ro said the easiest to learn was through speaking a spell. My nights were spent memorizing small simple spells so when Roma deemed my magic safe to use, I could begin practicing. This was only the beginning of my time with Ro, so much was yet to come.
[267 words]
Last edited by strawberrymwilk on Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:45 am

detailed prompt // you take some much needed time to relax; where do you go?

Last edited by strawberrymwilk on Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:46 am

abstract prompt // family

Last edited by strawberrymwilk on Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:46 am

detailed prompt // sometimes magic draws cats together; did this magic help you get closer to anyone, and if so, how?

Last edited by strawberrymwilk on Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:47 am

detailed prompt // describe what makes your most renowned Storkatten famous/infamous.

Last edited by strawberrymwilk on Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me