Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Pony Next Gen by LavenderRain

Based on Click to view
Artist LavenderRain [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pony Next Gen

Postby LavenderRain » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:32 am

I really liked these scribble-like lines, and thought I might as well do a next gen! Please make sure to read through everything below before coloring in! ^^

Lines--
Lines are made by webheadXD! Make sure to credit them

Rules--
These will be super casual! I may get to you quickly, or may never get to it if I'm feeling very inspired. This is just meant to be a low pressure and fun thing to help me get back into art more ^^

These are completely free, the amount of foals can range from 1-4 based on how inspired I get. I reserve the right to pre-claim 1 foal if I happen to get attached to one

You are free to do whatever you'd like with your foals, you may even re-sell them, but they must have extra art to be sold for currency, and only for the amount you paid for the art

You may color in a non-pony, such as a changeling or kirin, you can even color in a canon pony, since the foals will be unique and not connected

You may color this in as many times as you'd like! I won't be coloring your character in for you, but you can post a link to your character here and I can still make foals from them
Adult ▪ Female ▪ Married ▪ Image▪ Christian ▪ Sept. 14th ▪ Artist
Toyhouse DeviantArt DA Adopts CS Adopts

Completed my entire wishlist on 2/5/2024! :D

LavenderRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pony Next Gen

Postby webheadXD » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:58 am

thank u so much for using my base, this is super cute & i cant wait 2 see all the lovely designs that come from this! >3< i'll be sure to enter if i find the time!!!!
ImageTaking a month long hiatus. Will be back mid July. If you need to contact me, go to fazbearpizza on THImage
webheadXD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me