Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

CLOSED LBC Holiday Event: Color a Cookie, Get A LBC! by Taxidea

Based on Click to view
Artist Taxidea [gallery]
Time spent 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

CLOSED LBC Holiday Event: Color a Cookie, Get A LBC!

Postby Taxidea » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:47 am

Welcome to Lone Bashkir Curly Holiday Event!

Lone Curly Navigation
┈➤ Home Page
┈➤ Nursery
┈➤ Competitions
┈➤ Imports
┈➤ Artist Search
┈➤ Discord
Lone Curly Info
┈➤ Info Center
┈➤ Artist Center
┈➤ Rarity Guide
┈➤ Item Guide
┈➤ Item Log
┈➤ Archives
The Lone Bashkir Curly horse is a very unique and set apart breed. They are well known for their curly coats, caused by many gene mutations, and their versatility. Lone Curly Horses are often found as chestnut, but have a wide variety of colors, some more rare than others. They range in height from 13-16 hands, but are often found between 14-15 hands. These horses are found wild in Nevada, USA. Although they are wild, they are also known for their calm and gentle nature. Lone Bashkir Curly Horses got their name due to them not staying in herds with other horses. Since they are always separated, they often wander far into owned land and cause disruptions. They have very much grown in population, causing problems and wreaking havoc, therefore creating the need for a relocation organization. The LBC Organization is running a rehoming program to protect these horses while still preserving them. If you're interested, keep an eye out for LBCs looking for a new place to call home!

This booth is CLOSED! Thank you all for participating!
Last edited by Taxidea on Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Event Info

Postby Taxidea » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:55 am

Rules & Event Description

Community Rules
• Forms for this event will be accepted from December 10th to 20th.
• As always, abide by all CS and LBC rules.
• Anyone is welcome to join us, new and old faces alike!
• Have fun coloring in your gingerbread person, you do not need to be a professional artist to participate.
• You must include the “Let’s bake some cookies!” form along with your colored gingerbread person in order to receive an event curly.
• Please be patient with our small staff crew; any guilting, complaining, or harassing staff will not be tolerated.
• Most importantly, have fun!

To Participate
• Use the "Let's bake some cookies!" form below when you post your colored gingerbread person.
• Choose one option for each prompt from those listed unless the prompt asks you to select more than one.
• Completed event curlies will be posted under the main event thread.

Form
Code: Select all
[b][u]Let’s bake some cookies![/u][/b] 🍪

[b]Pick a dough base:[/b] Chocolate, Gingerbread, Strawberry, Sugar, Vanilla
[b]Pick 1-2 flavors to mix in:[/b] Almond, Caramel, Cinnamon, Lavender, Lemon, Mint, Orange, Raspberry, Rose
[b]Pick a shape to frost your cookie:[/b] Candle, Flowers, Hearts, Holly, Polkadots, Smiley Face, Stars, Stripes, Smiley Face, Xs and Os
[b]Pick two colors of buttons for your cookie:[/b] Blue, Green, Gold, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, White, Yellow
[b]Pick a drink to go with your cookie:[/b] Apple Cider, Cinnamon Tea, Cranberry Punch
[b]What temperature does it bake at?[/b] 350˚F, 400˚F
[b]Who will you share it with?[/b] Must be another CS user
[b]What time will you eat it?[/b] Midnight-8am, 8am-4pm, 4pm-Midnight

Open for posting!
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me