Artist Adamented [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Swan/Oak Lineage

Postby Adamented » Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:02 am

These are for my personal use.

Swanfeather and Oaktalon's kittens.
Oaktalon as deputy would father Swanfeather's kittens, to later become leader and make Swanfeather his deputy. During his leadership after losing 7 of his lives, Oakstar would later tell the clan of his desire for his most capable kitten Hawkpool to succeed him, the first leader to ever break protocol regarding deputy succession. Swanfeather had always been a harsh molly, but when Oakstar went against tradition and the code of their clan, she was enraged. She attacked Oakstar, took his last 2 lives, and pinned the loss on her daughter Hawkpool.

Hawkpool was exiled, and Bloodpool followed her later founding her own clan with Hawkpool as the deputy and becoming Bloodstar. Swanfeather, with the clan's support, became the leader in their birthclan and became Swanstar with Falconheart as her deputy who would later find out about her mother framing her sister and reveal the betrayal. The clan rose up in outrage and exiled Swanstar, leaving Falconheart to become the leader as Falconstar. After that, there are no longer blood ties to leadership within either clan, and Hawkpool eventually dies before she is ever able to succeed the passed Bloodstar as leader.

Mistyleaf, Silverbell, and Moonflower are from the pair's second litter and abandon the two clans for a far off land where they join a new clan in light of the controversy of their family- they felt they had no place in the middle of their older sisters' conflicts with their estranged parents.

For reference:

Swanfeather
silver tipped rosette tabby

Oaktalon
brown classic tabby with low white

Mistyleaf
blue silver shaded broken mackerel tabby with low white

Hawkpool
golden shaded classic tabby with low white

Bloodpool
brown charcoal marbled tabby with low white

Falconheart