Artist Folmes [gallery]
Time spent 24 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

EH Exclusive Markings #1

Postby Folmes » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:10 pm

1. Cichlid (c)
(CiCi / Cici)
Adds a black banding across the dorsal aspect of the EH. There is no maximum number of stripes seen, but there must be at least four, and it always darkens the muzzle. This marking is considered to be at the same layer as sooty; so it goes on top of the base and dilutions, but under all other markings.

2. Cardinal Tetra (c)
(CtCt / Ctct)
Adds a red and blue marking across the body of the EH. This marking can take up any amount of the body, but is usually seen in the center. Blue is always seen on top of red. No matter where this is on the body, there is commonly a faint red and blue coloring behind the eye. This goes on top of the base coat and dilutions, but under white markings.

3. Gold Dust Sooty (u)
(GdGd / Gdgd)
A type of Sooty that is restricted to the tail end of the EH, with small gold and black patches scattered across the top half of the body. This marking varies in weight of speckling.

4. Mandarin (u)
(MdMd / Mdmd)
Puts blue bands across the EH. This usually affects most of the body, but banding amounts can vary greatly. This marking will always present somehow on the face. This marking goes on top of the base coat and any dilution, but under white markings.

5. Dark Roan (u)
(DrnDrn / Drndrn)
Dark instead of white roaning effect. This marking can range anywhere from pitch black to a dark brown. This marking may have roaning or be a solid gradient.

6. Rainbow Shimmer (r)
(RsmRsm / Rsmrsm)
A dilution that consists of at least 3 colors at a maximum of 20% opacity to create a rainbow effect along the body of the EH. This goes on top of most other dilutions, but underneath sooty, markings, and grey. It also affects the mane color. In breedings, the offspring’s colors are decided by the parent’s.
(Shown above at 20%)
ImageImage
rose kingdom (my characters)
my toyhou.se
✦ she/they ✦ adult ✦ er vet tech ✦ type 1 diabetic ✦
✦ artist for range trotters & skullies & sveldala walkers
♥ avatar by sleepyDandy
Folmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery