Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Thistlehooves | Artist Search

Postby liiontai » Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:14 pm

𝕒𝕣π•₯π•šπ•€π•₯ 𝕀𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙

𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕖𝕀

1. Please do not make a cover.
  2. Do not remove the fake sign.
  3. Do not steal designs.
  4. Make as many entries as you want, but you need at least 2 to be considered.
  5. Any accessories you add should be on separate layers. (ie removable)
  6. You must post a trait list with your entry. If an edit you made is not listed/you aren't sure what it falls under, pm me here or on Discord c:
  7. Artists can claim/reserve their entries as MYOs if the artist has the correct MYO ticket.
  8. Entries can be claimed by anyone if the artist agrees + you have the correct MYO ticket. You must have the correct MYO ticket before claiming.
    You must post a form on the MYO thread, + post a colour-in and then report it to be moved under the MYO thread oekaki.
  9. Artists may not charge any amount for someone to claim their artist entry. If you agree to let someone claim an entry you made, you cannot charge them to claim it.
  10. Remember to hide the collar! If someone claims your artist entry colour it in with their tartan.
  11. These may rules may be updated/edited at any time. Keep an eye out!

Guest Artists will be given 3 months to create 3 free adopts and 1 paid adopt. They keep all proceeds from their adopt and will receive 12 staff coins to spend in the shop however they wish. After this period they can either choose to leave or may be taken on as a full time artist.

Artists must aim to create at least one adopt a month. Artists earn 3 staff coins per free adopt and 2 coins per paid adopt. Artists keep all proceeds from their adopts.
ImageImageImage
emily β€’ she/her β€’ lesbian
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
CS Help β€’ Art Shop
My TH β€’ Thistlehooves
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
commissions: OPEN
art trades: closed

hi! :3c call me liion/emily
pm me if you need help !!
used to be liontamer321
liiontai#0492