Based on Click to view
Artist Dragonheart48 [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chaos Fusion for Design Comp

Postby Dragonheart48 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:07 pm

My Entry Featuring Concept Ramblings
Obligatory, none of my random concepts have to be used these were just the things in my brain when I was makin' the friend

Typing Concept: Dragon Dark Dual-Type
Zoroark and Absol are both dark types so with a fusion it makes sense that garchomp would probably flip from dual typed with ground to dual typed with dark. Kinda makes it a hydreigon stand in but more focused on physical attack moves than special, though Zoroark could also swing it into the special wheelhouse if you wanted.

Ability Concepts: Super Luck [ Absol ], Rough Skin [ Garchomp ], Illusion [ Zoroark ], Magic Bounce [ Mega Absol ]
All of these abilities are dope and kinda stacked in their own way, but the standouts to me personally are Illusion and Super Luck. Illusion has all the vibes, but mechanically a high stat mon with high damage STAB moves and increased crit with super luck is absolutely nasty. Though the image of like pretending to be a rattata then bricking an opponent is also deeply hilarious.

Rough Stat Concepts:
Touched on briefly earlier but Absol and Garchomp are both attack based pokemon and though Zoroark is more special attack focused it also has a very high attack pokemon, which makes me think in theory this mon would probably be more attack focused. Mega Absol also gets large boosts to speed and attack which synergizes well with garchomp's stats.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me