Dog Marking Ideas for Egyptian Razorbacks by ZeroToInfinity

Based on Click to view
Artist ZeroToInfinity [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dog Marking Ideas for Egyptian Razorbacks

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:26 am

Do not use these please! (Except Egyptian Razorback staff ofc)
1. Orca. A white marking on the S locus, dominant to Okapi but recessive to Van White. Represented by the allele 'So.' Based on an Orca or Killer Whale.
2. Saddled or Butterfly. A black and white marking on the A locus. Dominant to Seal but Recessive to Ailurus. Represented by the allele 'asa.' Based on the Saddled butterfly. The rear part of the marking can cover up to 50% of the lower leg and 50% of the torso. The facial marking only surrounds the eye. If homozygous (asaasa), the facial marking may extend to the jawline.
3. Clownfish or Clown. A black and white marking on the A locus. Dominant to solid black but recessive to seal. Represented by the allele 'ac.' Based on a Clownfish. The markings usually present as 3 to 4 wavy bands with white edges.
4. Dove Merle. A form of merle that only affects the back, where a blanket or saddle would be placed. The shape of the merle patches is somewhat similar to that of dove feathers, circles with cut-off edges. It also features a black dot on either side of the neck. See above. Represented by the allele 'Md,' this is dominant to non-merle but recessive to tweed merle. Based on the Eurasian Collared-Dove.
5. Macaw Mask. A black and white marking on the E locus. Dominant to standard but recessive to an extended mask. Represented by allele 'Ema.' Based on a Scarlet Macaw.
6. Malar Mask. A black marking on the E locus. Dominant to extended mask but recessive to standard mask. Represented by allele 'El.' Based on the Malar stripes of a falcon.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me