Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Kiuwi Region - Closed ARPG by kiwipen

Artist kiwipen [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kiuwi Region - Closed ARPG

Postby kiwipen » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:14 am

the kiuwi region
a p:la inspired, closed invite-only arpg

about
portals are opening all across the lands of kiuwi, bringing travelers from all sorts of places, spaces, and times.
as strangers to this world, you are tasked with helping the resident professor catalog the pokemon that dwell in these lands.
armed with your wits, apriballs, and your starter, it is up to you to assist everyone any way you can. perhaps one day you can find your way back home - or, perhaps, you will make this place your home

about your starter
there's one thing the human doesn't know.
this region's pokemon are deeply entrenched in a three-way war that's been happening for almost five years.
you may or may not have a personal stake in this war; perhaps you want it to end - perhaps you want your faction to be the triumphant one.
unfortunately, speaking human doesn't come easy to you, but you see something special in this companion of yours. they may just be the key to swaying this war the way you want them to.

about the game
kiuwi region is an arpg centered around designing, collecting, and leveling randomized pokemon. there is a secondary, but present, feature of kiuwi - advancing the story of your trainer, and their starter - both of whom have deeply personal stakes in this world. as players, you are able to contribute freely to the world; come up with made-up towns and subfactions within them, or lean on the canon ones kiwi makes as kii goes.

it is heavily encouraged and rewarded to get invested in your character's lore, and kii serves as a general 'game master' who can give you creative prompts, quests, and rewards for completing those things, while you work on your own, personalized pokemon journey in this p;la inspired arpg.

joining is through invite or recommendations only - existing members may recommend new members.

kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me