Oh how I fail at creativity xD by ~Serenade~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Serenade~ [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Oh how I fail at creativity xD

Postby ~Serenade~ » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:43 pm

This is my fursona Elanoma (I know my coloring WAY outside the lines may annoy some of you xD) I am on my stupid laptop which has problems with the mouse pad so I just go frustrated with it and decided to post it just like this so you can all see what she looks like :D

Fact file

Name: Elanoma
Coloring: Look above xD She has brown sometimes black fur (If her coat is dirty) She has multiple scars one of them crossing over her her left eye which is blue like the right. Also the tip of her tail is white.
Mate: She has none because of the fact that she thinks she is unlovable and that there is not wolf out there that could handle her and deal with her madness. (I do want her to have a mate though so if anyone has a male that needs a mate you can post there fact file and I will pick one :D)
History: Her history is a very deep haribble one, one that made her the messed up wolf she is today.
Personality: She hates herself. She blames every little thing that happens on herself. She puts on the mask of a tough wolf who will stop at nothing to get what she wants, and to some extent that is who she is but mostly she is scared silly that anything she trys to love will end up hating her or getting hert.

(P.S Sorry to TheWolfgirl90 for my harrible coloring of her wonderful lineart xD And also sorry to everyone for my spelling xD)
Last edited by ~Serenade~ on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Serenade~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oh how I fail at creativity xD

Postby ShadowWolf~ » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:44 pm

Well it still looks nice
Not as active due to work - On for commissions - PMs will be answered at a later time - Thanks.
...PrinceHoundsStarWarsHindogesXFAQWeasylArtShopPlayStation.
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
ShadowWolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me