Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

✦🧩 PuzzleBitties😺✦ by Kitolotl

Artist Kitolotl [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

✦🧩 PuzzleBitties😺✦

Postby Kitolotl » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:37 am

This entire species is a work in progress.
Before we get to adoptables, why not make a story for them?
[b]Story:

One day, you decide you can handle a pet, and look up on google "Pets to adopt" you see the same old pets everyone has. Dogs, cats, birds, basic pets. But you're a creative person interested in more species than that. So, next, you look up "Creative pets to adopt". You click on a link from "AdoptAPetAdoptAFriend.com" and you hear about an animal you've never heard of before, nor have you seen. You didn't learn about this animal in SCHOOL. They're called "PuzzleBitties" "PuzzleBitties?" You say, confused. "That sounds like a fake animal the internet made up." You say. But you still are curious about this animal. You read about this animal, and you start to believe you're thought even more. The description of this animal is A very smart, energetic, trust-worthy pet that's always looking for a playmate. You read the appearance section, and you believe this is some kind of mythical creature. "Puzzlebitties look like a cat and a butterfly with a puzzle piece design. You look up "PuzzleBitties" And, surprisingly, there are images of them. Not just that, but a website for them. "PuzzleBittiesAdoptionCenter.org" You click on it decide to adopt one. "Woah, this is a real thing!" You say, in shock. You decide to scroll down and look for one to adopt, and you find a colorful PuzzleBittie perfect for you, and adopt them! It's a female PuzzleBittie. (that is also the mascot!) Their name is Ms. Lune. You have found a furry friend perfect for you!
Kitolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me