Artist dimi. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by dimi.

Adopts 1

Postby dimi. » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:50 pm

This is the first group of adopts! Top row was me fiddling with unnatural designs which I never do, bottom was just some simple basic cat refresher stuff.

These adopts are going to be PWYW, with 5$ being the auto buy. Once purchased, I will color in your adopt with a color palette, eye reference, and paw pads reference. For an extra dollar/bribery with C$ or CS pets, I will throw in a written personality based on traits you give me.

For custom, simple design will be your best bet as I'm not artistic. AB for custom depends on complexity, comment below if interested. Otherwise, send/post offers; I will prioritize USD :) PLEASE CHECK THAT YOU ARE ACTUALLY OK WITH PAYING WITH WHAT YOU OFFER, any NFT pets that i accept are not my problem.

5. panpanda.
6. Custom
Last edited by dimi. on Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopts 1

Postby dimi. » Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:04 pm

up
I have quit this game as of September 15th, 2022 and will only be around on December 18th for pets to sell.

Please contact me on Flightrising should I have any adoptables floating around you would like to purchase for C$ should a species TOS allow it. You may message here, but chances are I won't see it for a while.
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:20 pm

Up

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Fri Jul 22, 2022 4:42 pm

up

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:15 pm

up

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:31 am

could i maybe buy #5? i am low in C$ but could you take anything else?
also: did u draw the lineart- if not can you please tell me the link.

Postby dimi. » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:38 am

PanPanda wrote:could i maybe buy #5? i am low in C$ but could you take anything else?
also: did u draw the lineart- if not can you please tell me the link.

5 is yours, give me a few to set up the reference sheet and add you to it :)

and if you look below the image, and click on the link by "based on", then click on it again on the next page, you'll go to the original base where you can color in your own!

dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me