Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Galarian Rapidash by rabbit...

Based on Click to view
Artist rabbit... [gallery]
Time spent 27 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Galarian Rapidash

Postby rabbit... » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:18 pm

The circus tent opens up to silence. The crowds stop their chattering when the lilting music ended so it seemed like you could hear a pin drop in the entire circus. They all wait with bated breath to see what will happen next, after all, people come to the circus to be entertained.

In the blink of an eye, a carousel horse appears in the center of the stage along with a spotlight. The crowd didn't see it move or anyone carry it in. With a swell of strings, the carousel horse turned out to be a Galarian Rapidash as she starts to run in paced loops around the circus tent. It is hypnotizing and the crowd is still silent.

The audience doesn't even notice how the room is changing around them. Fable's wonder room shifts the atmosphere and welcomes them all into a world of imagination! Her pastel veil drifts through the tent and heals any poison or ill will of the pokemon watching the show.

That is not the only thing that drifts around the tent. A Munna and Musharna duo is hidden backstage where dream mist created a pink haze to add to the wondrous atmosphere. Suddenly, the pink haze takes shape into common nightmares, but Fable is there to stop them!

Her pace around the tent gets faster as she uses Swords Dance to create a small halo around her. She takes precise aim with psycho cut to take down nightmare after nightmare. Oh but there are so many of them! A few planted actors start cheering for her until the circus is roaring with noise and she uses fairy wind to dispel the rest.

Munna and Musharna conjure clouds, rainbows and cheery dreams to end off the performance.

Finally, the ringmaster appears on the back of Fable and welcomes them all to the greatest show in Galaria!
rabbit...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me