Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by nio

Callie x Pansy [ MYO3#056 ]

Postby espen. » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:59 am

yey pride month <:
The two cats colored in are Pansy and Callie
||
This is an informal breeding of sorts, so keep that in mind, dear artist! <3

ALSO, using a rare edit for unnatural colors, specifically the lesbian flag colors

Username: quirky;
Clan: The Principality

Accessory info: Lesbian flag! I would like maybe some like silks (ex scarves/ bracelets /necklaces) + jewelry? And the nonbinary flag is also good, since Pansy is nb <3

[ You can find the Stars edits list here! ]
    NR edit suggestions: expression edit + a weapon <:
    1 common edit choice: eye shape
    2 common edit suggestions: Shorter tail + ear placement
    1 uncommon edit roll: round ears
    Are there any nr/common edits you would not like added?: anything is fine!

Heterochromia prompt: [ 535 words ] This cat had always loved to play princess and dress up. But their mothers never really let them dwell on such temporary and silly topics for long. They both wanted their kit to grow up and have a successful career, either fighting alongside the principality, or working in the village. During such a harsh period in history, they really couldn't let the kid dwindle on silly things for long. Everyone had to grow up sometime... And Love-struck Calypso and Spirited Pansy intended to give their kit the best life possible!

However, one afternoon, the kit snuck out of the pottery store where the watched their mom work, and ran off into the woods. They found a clearing, roofed by a canopy of yellow-green leaves. The warm sunshine filtered through them, dotting the ground with an assortment of darks and lights. Nearby they found a berry bush, and they picked off a branch to make into a crown. On the other side, they found another bush covered in a thick layer of cobwebs. They used this to make into a sort of cape or gown. Then they twirled around in the sunshine, giggling and getting only slightly dizzy. They didn't have a care in the world, as they spun and spun, bubbles of happiness forming inside their stomach, their heart aflutter in lightness and euphoria. Their chest nearly bursting open from the pressure of joy. This was good. This was them.

After several more hours of spinning and only a couple barfing false alarms, the kitten trotted back home, their tiny tail waving around, all proud and honestly quite pooped from the afternoon's antics. They came back to the pottery store only to find their mothers panicking and turning every free-moving object upside. They were looking for the child. Frantically. Callie didn't even have enough patience in her not to upturn shelves covered in pottery; it was evident by the occasional crashes and clatters of chunks of clay and stoneware. The kitten mewed in the doorway, and both felines paused, breathing heavily, eye wider than they should've been able to go. The golden gal rushed forward and furiously checked the kitten for any outward damage. The kit stood there, eyes wide in confusion and discomfort as their mother probed the tiny child, asking them to open their mouth, look left and right, and stand on one paw at a time. The fluffy lighter brown cat was busy lecturing the child on proper manners regarding things like letting your mother know when you go out, and where, and what time you'll be back. Also on the fact that they snuck out.

The kitten tuned this all out until finally the inspection and mile long lecture were done. They simply replied, "I was being myself, but in a pretty nature dress!" The high-pitched voice melted the she-cats' hearts, and their eyes softened at the pure delight their kitten took in playing dress up.

"Alright. Just don't you dare sneak away from your mother again. Callie may be very focused on her pottery, but that is no excuse to break the rules." Spirited Pansy padded up to the kit and gave them a quick lick on the forehead.

Unnatural eye color prompt: n/a
Last edited by espen. on Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
espen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Callie x Pansy

Postby I Like Bees » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:01 pm

This is MYO3#056 !
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Callie x Pansy [ MYO3#056 ]

Postby nio » Thu Jul 28, 2022 12:42 am

claim! please add me so i can make your cat! <3
your UC edit passed :D
Last edited by nio on Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me