Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by nio

your honour they are in love

Postby jay. » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:49 pm

Username: jay.
    Clan: the aurora borealis

Accessory info: I picked the lesbian, nonbinary and poly flags! Would love for the lesbian flag to be on a bandana, and maybe the nonbinary flag to be a a collar with a bell to be paired with the lesbian flag bandana? the poly flag can either be a tag on the collar or be in their pelt subtly with feathers/petals/flowers!

[ You can find the Stars edits list here! ]
      NR edit suggestions: accessories, claws and scars! + animal companion if you're up for it (any animal that lives in norway, as that's where my clan is set)
      1 common edit choice: min. fur edits (only if uncommon doesn't roll, if it does roll change this to be ear tufts!)
      2 common edit suggestions: ear placement, ear tufts/teeth (if uncommon rolls)
      1 uncommon edit roll: medium fur edits
      Are there any nr/common edits you would not like added?: eye shape, eyelash, sclera colour

I'm also going to be using an uncommon edit for a long tail! If you could make it as long as it can possibly be that would be great ^^

Heterochromia prompt:
    The most memorable moment they remember truly feeling like they were acting like themself was when they first came to terms with their sexuality and identity. Before that point they never really felt like themself, something always felt wrong but they could never pinpoint it. It was not until they were talking with one of their fellow clan mates about their struggles did the possibility that they could be struggling with their identity come up, as before that they had never really sat down and thought about it. After this conversation with this clan mate they thought about things for a while and returned to them later, asking if they could try to refer to them with different pronouns to see if that would help them get to the bottom of what was bothering them. Their clan mate was extremely supportive and complied immediately, referring to them by different pronouns to the ones they were originally going by. It took some time for them to get used to the new pronouns, and they even asked their clan mate to change the ones they were using for them a couple times, but they eventually settled on using they/them, realising that it made them feel like they were actually themself, rather than feeling unhappy with themself like they had been before. This same friend also taught them about different sexualities and helped them eventually come to terms with the fact they were not heterosexual. All of this took place over months, likely even years, yet at the end of it they truly felt like they were themself. They had gone from being unsure of what was wrong, to slowly coming to terms with themself to finally accepting themself and feeling like they really understood who they were. Luckily the clan were extremely accepting to them, much like how their friend was accepting to them too, and immediately started using the correct pronouns for them. They now feel like they really fit in with their peers and they do not feel isolated anymore. Discovering this about themself also helped boost their confidence, earning them more friends as they took the time to interact with other people in their clan, as opposed to being rather reclusive before hand. They are now a lot happier with themself than they were before and always look back fondly on the memories they have from when they first started to explore their identity and are extremely proud of themself for taking the leap to explore it and discover themself. They now constantly feel like they are accurately expressive themself and would not trade that feeling for anything in the world - it's something they didn't have before but now they have it they don't understand how they lived without it. They will now encourage others to try and explore their identity if they feel out of place as it helped them, they just needed that push from someone else, and they hope that by doing it to other cats they are able to find themselves too and be happier.

Unnatural eye color prompt: n/a
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: your honour they are in love