AMA OPEN; sean + ilidio by BornFromAshes

Artist BornFromAshes [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
39 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

AMA OPEN; sean + ilidio

Postby BornFromAshes » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:59 am

i don't know how long i'll leave this open for, or how many i'll be able to get through, but i want to work with these two idiots for a little bit this week!

feel free to ask whatever you'd like; about their history, personal opinions, relationships, etc.[, directed to either sean or ilidio, or to both of them! just post below o(〃^▽^〃)o

a little background for both;

sean dacker - 27 - human - registered nurse
born in pennsylvania, moved to new jersey. a defined "new jersyean" accent. coffee-addict, night-owl, insomniac. works at the ER in greenport taking care of humans, humanoids, and everything in between. he did not have much experience with humanoids and the like until he met ilidio, but from then on he could see the difference between the average and abnormal.

~~~

I-11510 - "Ilidio" - unknown - alien/human hybrid - ex-assassin, rogue, vigilante
born on [redacted] as part of an experiment to create a "perfect" assassin. worked as an assassin since maturity for the Empress of [redacted] until he was defamed and exiled for leaving a target (unknowingly) alive. crashed to earth in the year 2019, where he has spent his life since. has a crazy high metabolism, will eat about anything you put in front of him. does not understand personal space very well.

Ilidio has no visible eyes, but sensory nodules all throughout his mouth to detect movement, heat, shadows and light. most of the time it seems he is smiling, but he's just sizing you up. he has no visible ears, but he can hear and they are covered in a fleshy tympanic membrane (similar to birds and reptiles). also uses his mouth to smell, as he has no external nose.

he has a color-shifting ability when he is enraged, where his skin will turn dark and his teeth/lips/nails will turn vibrant red. it is a definite warning/threat.

~~~

you want to see some really old art of mine??
look at how they started smh
sean ilidio
Last edited by BornFromAshes on Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AMA OPEN; sean + ilidio

Postby ThousandSounds » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:01 am

Question for Ilidio

Do you have any regenerative/healing powers you can use on others? How do they work?
ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sathalina » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:26 pm

Question for Ilidio - While it says that you will eat anything, do you happen to have a favorite dish(or item?) o:

Question for Sean - You are used to caring for the normal & abnormal, so what is it like living with one?

So happy you did this, cause I am way too curious about these two xD perfect opportunity to learn more!
    " rotten to the core . "
    Satha - She/Her/They - ©
    Just three Kobolds in a trenchcoat.
    Trading pets
Sathalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:01 am

Questions for Sean: how did you two meet? Has Ilidio ever out you in his mouth because of his sensory nodules?

Question for Ilidio: if you have sensory nodules in your mouth do you put everything you're unsure of/curious about in your mouth?

(Your art is wicked cool!)
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BornFromAshes » Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:37 am

working on the latest questions, but still open to more!
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me