Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by nio

Stars v.2 Pride Event Color-In

Postby cinerious » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:24 am

Username: Cinerious
Clan: Steppeclan

Accessory info: I picked the demigirl flag, I'd love if this cat had a collar with those colors on it, if possible, as I intend them to be a kittypet~

[ You can find the Stars edits list here! ]
    NR edit suggestions: Artist Choice~
    1 common edit choice: Artist Choice~
    2 common edit suggestions: Artist Choice~
    1 uncommon edit roll: Artist Choice, if rolled for~
    Are there any nr/common edits you would not like added?: No unwanted traits!

Heterochromia prompt:
    When has this cat felt like they were truly acting like / expressing themself? Describe that memory or instance(s).
    This she-cat feels most like themselves when they are roaming the moors around their home, but really it's more than that. They found a group of cats out there without twolegs to care for them, and as such they all have started to explore themselves outside of their former binaries. Some cats were born out there, but many were either abandoned or ran away from their former homes, some shed their names and chose new ones, and have started taking on other roles that they might not have been allowed before! One cat decided medicine was for himself, Viktor, or rather Brackenpelt now, rather than fighting like he was forced to do. Some she-cats are leaders and teachers to the young, where before they were looked down on or ignored in favor of the supposed all-knowing toms around them, that gets Fawnstep's tail in a twist still!
    This cat has found her home among these strange cats who accept her for who she is.
    She was born a kitty-pet, as the clan cats have told her, and she is free to join them if she wishes. But what of her two-legs? What of their kits, and those caressing hands and comforting words and guaranteed food? Granted it wasn't all good here, and it could be worse out there from what the others tell her.
    But she can't help it, her mind wandering to the moor. Catching ground critters she couldn't name but could taste. She remembers hunting with Fawnstep, learning medicine for her scraps from Brackenpelt, and Froststar's teachings making her muscles twitch as she lay, wishing, waiting for her want to be out there overrode her fear of leaving.
    There are days she sneaks out from the doggie-door when the loud-mouth goes outside, the only time the door would open. Months prior she'd spent days pawing at the small, obviously cat-sized door, only for it to never budge. Observing further, she saw it would open without fail for the dog. Thus, she would have to be close physically when he went out.
    When she had first thrown herself alongside the mutt, she had been started to realize the outside looked like it did through the windows, but the smells were more, the only way she could describe it. She yowled in fear, frightening the dog, and her two-legs. They snatched her back inside, and her freedom was cut short.
    Though she was fearful to try again, she did. And so she ventured. Through the paths where the two-legs moved inside their small houses, past other cats like herself out for a wander, and other cats who had no collars or homes. Finally she had seen all there was inside the bounds of the two-leg territory, and heard rumors of other cats in the moors. She'd asked how any cat could live out there, the two-legs seemed to avoid that area for a reason! They told her that's exactly why the cats roam out there, no two-legs. No fears. She thought it was too crazy, too weird, but she sat on fences around the two-legs territory, watching with sharp eyes, hoping for a glimpse of these mysterious cats outside the bounds of safety.
    When first spotted two unfamiliar cats passing by, those she would come to learn are named Fawnstep and Brackenpelt, she leapt from the fence and gave chase. They were small on the horizon, and she had never went farther than the fence, but her hope of learning and something calling her led her to put paw in front of paw and meet them head on.
    Her call to the wild.
Unnatural eye color prompt: N/a
★ ☆ ★ fighting burnout <3 ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ cin/daphne | star/stars/starself ★ ☆ ★
★ ☆ ★ UMA Storages ★ ☆ ★

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
cinerious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes