Breeding by alphias

Based on Click to view
Artist alphias [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Breeding

Postby alphias » Fri May 20, 2022 12:54 pm

So. This char doesn't have an actual reference yet... they've... been living in the chaos of my brain for the past month. I just haven't been able to sit down and color them into something, much less make a ref... until now. Their name is Taja. And they're a spirit of some sort afkdsf, a kitsune-esque creature with 11 tails. pls don't feel like you have to draw that many/multiple tails i don't want to overwhelm you. I didn't include it up there, but Taja can have an optional halo of any shape and any color... or multiple halos... even halo-esque things that are shaped as wings and that function as wings... though Taja can float. my computer was starting to lag, so I panic saved and well, here we are

I couldn't decide on a parent from one of your characters, so I chose these three, for you to make the final decision. You're also good to do all three of em if you feel like it, but again I don't want to overwhelm you and your wrist. I don't necessarily have a preference? I naturally vibe with all of your designs to be completely honest.

Tysvm for the chance and for doing this Sixbane, it's such a joy to see all your designs. If there's someone/multiple people after me who haven't gotten a breeding done, feel free to do them first <3
• Alphias • they/them •
~ genderfluid/bigender ~ omnisexual ~ artist ~

TH: Tahsmahtus
WermzStars
alphias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me