Postby Cr0wz » Thu May 05, 2022 6:26 pm

username + ID;
edits used;
>Cosmetic Edit (clothing, accessories)
>Hair
items used;n/a
prompt response;
622 words

Goldeia sat in the back of the tavern, watching people go about their day. She had come to the mainland to observe the selro subspecies as part of her personal project. It was hard to convince her village to let her leave, being one of their strongest warriors meant she was a rather important asset to her village, but after enough little “white lies” and just a small amount of bribery she was allowed to leave. To be honest she doesn’t even know what drew her to this project, she’s supposed to be against the other subspecies… or at least that’s what she had been told. She was told they were horrible and were often looked down upon by her people, but sitting here and watching them she began to realize they weren’t all too different from her after all.
Some say it’s fate, Goldeia calls it an unfortunate accident, but by some work of a higher power Llewellyn waltzed his way right into the exact tavern. He walked in with starry eyes and a pep in his step. He had an air of confidence and spirit that Goldeia had never seen before. Maybe this is what drew her to him, or maybe it was something else, but she couldn’t help but watch the excitable selro go around and try to make friends.

Llewellyn walked between tables, trying to introduce himself to the other selro here, but none seemed too interested in him. If he was able to get himself into a conversation they often brushed him aside once he mentioned he was looking for a crew. It seems like a lot less people than he expected had the same wishes for the sea that he had.
With a dejected sigh he sat down at the only remaining table.

“Hey,” Goldeia’s greeting snapped Llewellyn out of it. “What’s a selro like you doing around here, you don’t look like the normal crowd.”

“Oh uh well, you see… I was trying to get myself a crew together. I just got a new ship and I’m setting out in search of adventure but I haven’t got me self a crew yet.” He laughed awkwardly, running his finger around the rim of the glass of water he got for himself. “Doesn’t seem like people wanna adventure anymore.”

Goldie felt a little twinge in her chest. Was this sympathy? She looked down at the dejected shark and gave him a little pat on the head. “Well most people here probably have a crew already. No one really lives out on the edges of the mainland like this unless they’re a sailor kiddo.”

“Hey don’t call me kiddo.” He huffed, taking another drink of water. “I’m probably your age… I just stopped growing.”

“Yeah sure kid. Whatever you say. Well look, don’t take it too poorly, I’m sure you’ll find someone.”

Llewellyn sighed lightly. “Yeah… I don’t have much money though so I doubt people will join…”

Goldiea couldn’t help but feel bad. He looked so sad. He basically looked entirely different from the excited, puppy like energy he had when he came in. Her hand brushed against her necklace for a second. Her people wouldn’t miss her that much… right? “Look… I’ll strike you a deal. I’ll work with ya as your first mate, I’ll help ya get some money to hire a proper crew.”

“Really?!” Llewellyn jumped to his feet, his energy returning. “Well then…”

“Goldiea”

“Well then Goldiea, let’s get going! Welcome to the crew.” He gave her a firm handshake and the two set out to their ship.
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goldiea 'Executioner' Otto

Postby bakuraas. » Fri May 06, 2022 4:52 am

Ooo! I love the yellow you used on him! Your Kraken is Approved :3
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"