Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

WAH Nursery by SabrinaB

Based on Click to view
Artist SabrinaB [gallery]
Time spent 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

WAH Nursery

Postby SabrinaB » Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:05 am

Wasteland's Andalusian Horses Nursery

What's a Wasteland's Andalusian Horse?
Wasteland's Andalusians are very simular to normal Andalusian horses. They are elegant and calm.
Coming from the wastelands they are not very social to humans (yet). The wastelands are quiet with very few living creatures. Humans are a rare sight. Most of the times it's quite hot during the day and cold during the night. During the winter it turns very cold with icy winds. There won't be huge piles of snow, but it can be very cold. The water will turn into ice, making it hard to find water to drink. They've learned to live in these harsh lands.
They are excellent swimmers and have no trouble finding food or water.
They only eat once a week and drink only once a day. They are very social to other Andalusians, but haven't seen many humans. Wasteland Andalusians need to adapt to their surroundings fast, which means they are smart and adaptable. Teaching them to do things won't be too hard.
Once a WAH trusts you it's a friend for life.

Here you can breed your WAH. In order to breed you need to have 1 stallion and 1 mare.
It's perfectly fine to loan/rent someone else's horse. If you do, both owners must post in order to breed; 1 breeding application and 1 permission.

Every breeding requires a breeding ticket.
If you want, you can also use a DNA ticket, which gives the foal a unique design and could even increase the rarity.

In order to breed, fill out this form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Link to stallion:
Link to mare:
Items used:

Once the foal is born, it takes 7 days to grow up.
If it takes longer, feel free to post under it's page to remind the artist.
Last edited by SabrinaB on Sun May 08, 2022 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WAH Nursery

Postby SabrinaB » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:47 pm

Res
SabrinaB