Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Optics! by Moths.

Artist Moths. [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Moths.

Optics!

Postby Moths. » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:24 pm

Optics are a species mainly characterized by the single, unprotected eyeball that serves as their head. But it is also a well known fact that they are a glitch in this world.

LORE- Optics are a species that just appeared in this world one day. No warning no word, nothing. Most humans fled to other areas of the world but found there were none without these creatures. And so the humans decided to make a space without these creatures. At first, they only killed off the optics in large cities. But soon they came, and when they did, they came to kill every single Optic in the world. Why? Because they were a glitch. Because something was wrong with them. Because every living creature including plants breathed. But not the Optics. Something was not right, and the humans could not stand it. So the world's Optic population lowered. And lowered. And lowered, until only a few small gatherings existed. And one of these gatherings is your tribe. Will you lovingly care for and guide your tribe away from extinction? Or will you bring them closer?

ANATOMY- These eyeball-headed creatures actually have brains located in their rib cage. While the human heart is located roughly at the center of the rib cage, the Optic heart can be found on the right side of the rib cage, while the brain takes up the left half. The lungs do not exist because Optics don't need to breathe!

OTHER: Sometimes Optics "glitch out", leaving this world for several minutes and sometimes several days at a time. Nobody knows where they go. Some of them never come back.
Moths.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Optics: Rules

Postby Moths. » Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:12 pm

~Please be patient
~Please be kind to others
~Have fun, this isn't meant to be stressful in any way.
~All cs rules apply!

-There is no current limit on the amount of Optics your tribe can have
-Optics can have whatever pronouns and do not have a designated gender at birth, as the "birth male" or "birth female" has no distinctions from each other, leaving it up to the Optic to decide their gender (if they want a gender, of course)

*You can kill off your Optics if you choose to, remember that a story for their death must be included.
*Your tribe can also "abandon" Optics, and they will be readopted.

+I am working on adding a nursery where Optics within your tribe and even other tribes can mate and lay eggs that will eventually hatch and grow into new Optics.
+I am also working on an artist search to find more artists, so look for these coming up soon!

>Lastly, please remember that this is a work in progress and will take time to fully develop. Thank you!
Moths.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Optics: Rarity

Postby Moths. » Sun Apr 10, 2022 6:35 am

Common: no line edits, only the original settings in oekaki, only one tail and set of ears, sclera white.
Uncommon: Small line edits on tails or ears, more complicated fur patterns, claws, fluffy.
Rare: More than one set of ears, more that one tail, major line edits for tails/ears, small line edits on body, colored sclera, multicolored iris, different pupil shape.
Very Rare: More blood vessels/colored blood vessels, medium line edits on body, deformed eye, horns, blind.
Mythic: Large line edits, more than one eye, glowing lines, transparent color, extra legs.
Last edited by Moths. on Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moths.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Optics!

Postby Moths. » Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:38 pm

♥bump♥
Moths.