☆ | stars artist entry || three | ☆ by jay.

Based on Click to view
Artist jay. [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

☆ | stars artist entry || three | ☆

Postby jay. » Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:02 am

third entry overall but first on this set of artist searches so i'll include the artist form
    wanted a break from school work so quick simple cat because cinnamon torbies are superior. diamond themed cat

up for claims if anyone wants them! all i ask is that you provide proof that you have the appropriate items to claim the cat.

Coat Description: Cinnamon classic torbie with high white and heterochromia amber-blue eyes.
    Edits: [c] whiskers, pointed ears, ear tufts, pupil shape
    [uc] long tail, heterochromia
    Previous Entries: 1 2

Hi, I'm jay. !
    Why I want to be a guest artist: The Star's community is super sweet and it would be neat to make cats for them and be more of an active member in the community. I've spent some of my free time making "realistic" warrior cat designs too, so being a guest artist for Stars would give me genuine purpose behind making these cats.. plus designing cats is fun in general, especially if they end up being apart of someone's lore.
    Prior closed species staff experience: I was previously a guest artist on Rise! (Bulk of my cats are here, though I have a much better understanding of how cat coats work now)
    Anything else we should know?: If needed, my timezone is GMT/BST (England). I'm also currently in my final college term + have a decent work load as I'm working on a project that counts for 100% of my grade, but I finish for the summer in May.
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me