rain-clan designs 2 by mystical-maniac

Based on Click to view
Artist mystical-maniac [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

rain-clan designs 2

Postby mystical-maniac » Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:31 pm

more of this because i am in a character designing mood tonight.

1, bat'scratch - she/her
bat'sight is a rouge who runs with a group of cats who dont live by the rules and standards of clans. she was born into a clan but exiled when she was found to be useless by her clan. she is has no claws but has learnt how to hunt just fine. she later joins the clan during the time pear'tree is leader after her group gets broken up.

2, stone'star - she/her - leader
stone'star wasn't exactly a bad cat... she was just misguided in her actions. she became leader way too early after the leader before her just left with no warning, and after her mother passed away she became a rude and self-centered leader. she blamed racoontail dispite her only have been an apprentice and because of it she never respected her as a medcat.

3, pear'tree - she/her - deputy
pear'tree was chosen as deputy due to her being stone'star's mother's best friend. she is kind cat as long as you respect her. when she becomes leader she moves the clan to a new territory, far away from any dog packs or other threats. after she finds a new place to call home she ultimately retires, leaving the clan to her deputy.

4, bass'paw - she/her - app
basspaw is troutpaw's sister, she is rude and self-centered.

im too tired to write the rest.

"boring artist™"

links
-instagram
-toyhouse
-artfight
-sig art base
Feel free to PM me for any reason!
mystical-maniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist