Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Fluffy's Character Breedings! - Closed! by FluffyTheUnicorn

Based on Click to view
Artist FluffyTheUnicorn [gallery]
Time spent 1 day, 5 hours
Drawing sessions 37
49 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Fluffy's Character Breedings! - Closed!

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:34 am

🦕 || -- Fluffy's Character Breedings! -- || 🦖

- Main post
- Other options
- FAQ and Character Info

Status;; Closed!
Please keep in mind these may not be my priority, I'll get to them when I feel like it. Which means, it may be done today, tomorrow, in a month or a year.

Gonna be fairly busy during October, between the sima event, work and other life things.

To do list
- Valthus x Boa for BiscitsPack
- Xena x Pluto for udderchaos_cat
- Vhara x Alastor for remy!
- Mari x Hearth for Wandering Spirit

II----------------------------- { ---------------------- } -----------------------------II

It's been awhile since I've worked with these lines and done breedings, I may be a bit rusty!

Character breedings! I do these as something to relieve stress and for fun! I don't consider my designs and such good, so please don't expect anything of a certain quality!

I'm sure you all know how this works by now, you color in one of your characters and you pick one of mine that you'd like me to breed them with, you make sure to add me so I can then create the kids. I'll normally do 2-3 kids per pairing, less its one of my own pairings or a request from a friend. You can request up to two different breedings, you can also just go ahead and do that on the same post just make sure I know who's getting paired with who and can see your characters clearly.

II----------------------------- { ---------------------- } -----------------------------II

- Do not remove kageyenova's signature, as well as make sure to credit them for the lineart!

- Remember to add me! I can't design the kids if I'm not added!

- If you add accessories to your character make sure I can toggle them off!

- Do not claim my characters as you're own!

- I don't think it'll happen but just in case, I will not "Inbreed" my characters.
> By this I mean if you were to lets say get a design from the pairing Aki x Monster, I will not "breed" that design with Aki or Monster as those two would be their "parent" designs even if they are not consider related in canon for either of those characters.

- You'll always get first pick out of the kids, I get second pick if I desire it.
> When I keep a kid or newly created parent, I have the right to do whatever I wish with that design. That includes changing the design, species, using them in other character breedings or adding them to the breeding center. If I feel the design I have resembles the parent I don't own too closely I most likely will not add them to the breeding center in the future.

- You may only request two breedings. (As of September 19th, 2023 the limit has been 'reset')

- You may do whatever you want with the designs you get made by me, however you may not sell them. You HOWEVER may sell them if they have custom art.

- Please use the form below when requesting a breeding. (please post it with your color in, not on this thread!)

Code: Select all
[b]Character's name;;[/b] (Your characters)
[b]Pairing;;[/b]
[b]Did you add me?;;[/b]
[b]Any traits from either parent you DO NOT want to pass down?;;[/b]

Mock up form for example;;

Character's name;; Aki
Pairing;; Aki x Monster
Did you add me?;; Yes
Any traits from either partner you DO NOT want to pass down?;; Monster's multiple eyes!

If you have any questions or I'm doing anything wrong please pm me! Any advice or suggestions is also welcome.
I also don't know if this belongs in "Editable Oekai" or "Editable User Challenges/Memes" so if I posted it in the wrong spot, feel free to inform me or move it.

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:52 am, edited 146 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other options

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:34 am

Don't wanna color in your character?

I'm willing to color in simple characters, nothing that is too heavily edited or complex however! Post the form below on this thread in this case!

- All things listed in the first post apply besides the things relating to coloring it in.

- I will not do any heavily edited or complex characters. I have the right to turn the breeding down if I feel like I can't.

[b]Character's name;;[/b] (Your characters)
[b]Character's ref;;[/b] (Your characters)
[b]Characters Traits;;[/b] (Things like, wings, extra fur, special shaped eyes, etc)
[b]Hex codes;;[/b] (Your characters)
[b]Which one of my characters?;;[/b]
[b]Pairing;;[/b]
[b]Any traits from either parent you DO NOT want to pass down?;;[/b]

Not doing this atm, sorry!

Want a child from one of mine, but don't have a character to pair them with?

In this case I am willing to design a new parent to pair with a existing character of mine. You'll only be able to give me a single word however for the design,theme or color of the newly created parent, I however am not required to stick to the word suggested. These will mostly be random, I'll likely bully my boyfriend for other themes, traits and colors ideas to go along with it. You can post the form below in this case.

- All things listed in the first post apply besides the things relating to coloring it in.

- I will have dibs on the newly created parent, you'll still have first pick on the pups so don't worry! If I do not wish to keep the newly created parent, you'll either be allowed to keep them.

- If you request two of these, they will be done on separate to have the newly created parent visible as well.

[b]Which one of my characters?;;[/b]
[b]One word;;[/b] (for me to use when designing the newly created parent)
[b]Any traits from my character you DO NOT want to pass down?;;[/b]

Not doing these for a bit to give people a chance to color in their characters!

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:36 am, edited 16 times in total.
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fluffy's FAQ and Character Info!

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:35 am

FAQ
This is just here since people have asked me a few things, this way people can just find this info here.

Can I do ____ with my design I got from you?

You can do whatever you like with designs you get from me BUT sell them, less they have custom art made then in that case you may sell them. Thats just to prevent people getting designs from me to just make profit off of them, if you've made or had custom art made for the design it means you at least put some effort in.
So go ahead, add wings, turn it into a fish, write it into a story, just have fun with it.

Also I like seeing designs I make in other character breedings or breeding centers, I think its really cool to see how markings and trait end up passing down!

---

Where can I credit you?

I don't mind if you don't credit me for my designs honestly. Just make sure you credit shadeyenova for the base. If you wanna credit me however you can either link back to my chicken smoothie profile or my toyhouse.

---

Can I pick a FxF or MxM pairing or only FxM?

Genders of the characters do not matter to me. So pair up whoever with whoever else.

---

Does my character have to be on the base?

No! You can use the base or custom draw your character! However you may need to explain somethings in more details in this case! It may be a little hard for me to tell the proportions or size of the character! Please make a note of any traits that I may overlook, such as longer legs, body length, etc!

---

Does my character have to be a cat/dog?

Nope! Any feral animal is fine! Deer, cat, dog, fish, worm, bird, dinosaur! Keep in mind however there may be a higher chance I'll decline if I don't think I can work with the pairing!

I however WILL NOT do humanoids, anthros or closed species!

Character Info

Some of these characters are pretty old, a lot of them have been revamped.
Revamp versions will only be found on the above, so you'll have to click color in to see them fully.
The below is only where the character is originally from.
If a artist's name is wrong it's because they've changed it.

I add the characters kinda in "batches", when I update this thread I tend to add a new group of characters.

---

|| -- Batch #1 -- ||

Zamar | x |Designed by me in 2013.

Kohaku (X31D0) | x |Designed by me in 2011.

Addison | x| Designed by RottonMilk in 2013.

The Northern Stars | x
Shalla, Zena, Galia, Lunn, Zenith, Aki. | Designed by Moo! in 2012. Revamped by me.
Note;; These six are siblings, they are also related to Juliet.

Juliet | x | Designed by Steffi. in 2011. Revamped by me.
Note;; She is related to Shalla, Zena, Galia, Lunn, Zenith and Aki.

Monster | x | Designed by charmens in 2012.

Kovidar | x | Designed by Glispa in 2015.

Nina | x | Designed by Marilu. in 2022.
Note;; Related to Gifin and Meeko

Sandra | x | Designed by me in 2014.

|| -- Batch #2 -- ||

Koral | x | Designed by me in 2022

Gifin | x | Designed by me in 2022
Note;; Related to Nina and Meeko

Alastor | Designed by vindaves

Kent | Designed by ghvst

Nash | Designed by ghvst

Attor | Designed by shadeyenova

Zhaleh | Designed by nysa, with slight changes by me.

|| -- Batch #3 -- ||
Some characters(Pluto, Neith and Boa) of this batch were designed by me just for my breeding center. I wanted to create some designs with traits I wasn't use to working with and/or felt added something new to offer for the breeding center.

Sunshine | Designed by me in 2022 x

Pluto | Designed by me in 2023

Neith | Designed by me in 2023

Boa | Designed by me in 2023

Meeko | Designed by me in 2022 x
Note;; Related to Nina and Gifin

Astral | Designed by jolteon! in 2022 x

Hearth | Designed by me in 2022 x

Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:56 am, edited 20 times in total.

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fluffy's Character Breedings!

Postby Frisco » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:24 am

Which one of my characters?;; Nina
One word;; adventure
Any traits from my character you DO NOT want to pass down?;; nope

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JeffSatur'sHusband » Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:46 am

GIANT MARK

AUgh its gonna take me forever to do this cause i have a huge art queue buuuut i am marking :S
i used to cry but the tear is dry
เคยทรมานแต่ฉันเริ่มด้านชา

TH Artfight credit ☆☆☆☆
Aries~INFP-T~ He/Him ~ Gay ~ Boy Love Lover
───────────────────

used to be blind but i see the light
เคยภาวนาแต่ฉันเริ่มระอา
xImage
JeffSatur'sHusband

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:02 pm

Frisco wrote:Which one of my characters?;; Nina
One word;; adventure
Any traits from my character you DO NOT want to pass down?;; nope

All done!

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Other options

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:32 pm

[Cant color in because too many layers apparently, so I'm just going t do this. Tell me if I'm not allowed two for this option]

Which one of my characters?;;
Kohaku
One word;;
Fire
Any traits from my character you DO NOT want to pass down?;;
Nope

Fluffy light purple I assume is one of The Northern Stars (they're third or fourth down on the left side in your Oekaki cover picture up above)
One word;;
Foxy
Nope
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eyesemote » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:35 pm

mark! :O
just here for cleaning
eyesemote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Other options

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:49 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:[Cant color in because too many layers apparently, so I'm just going t do this. Tell me if I'm not allowed two for this option]

Kohaku
One word;;
Fire
Nope

Fluffy light purple I assume is one of The Northern Stars (they're third or fourth down on the left side in your Oekaki cover picture up above)
One word;;
Foxy
Nope

Wasn't aware too many layers was a thing! My bad! I'll work on merging some of the layers and deleting unused ones!

Of course you are allowed two this way, they just may take me a bit longer as I have to design an extra two characters which I don't mind. I shall start asap after I see if I can lessen the amount of layers. They likely won't be finished tonight.

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts

FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:58 pm

XD kay kay

It might just be because I'm on a really old Kindle. Idk, but if you still want to lessen the layers in case anyone else might have trouble, go for it.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me