Based on Click to view
Artist BadgerBuddies [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

sylveon x spectrier

Postby BadgerBuddies » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:28 am

I hope you like them!!!

Your Favorite Pokemon?: spheal (and evo line), growlithe line (regular and hisuian), seal line, miltank, ponyta line regular/galarian ponyta, mudsdale, popplio line, eeveeloutions (prefer vaporeon and sylveon), giraffarig, appletun, rockruff line (except midnight form), mareep line, Shaymin (both forms), spectrier and glastrier, keldeo, shellos (both forms), tauros, bouffalant, vulpix line (regular and alolan), quilava, rowlett, meganium, bulbasaur, wartortle, mudkip, torterra, sobble, politoed, lapras, dratini line, goomy line, mantyke line, phanphy, sharpedo, buizel line, blitzle line, maractus, deerling line, skiddo, pumpkaboo, sandygast line, pyukumuku, togedemaru, wooloo, centiskorch, galarian linoon and obstagoon, alcremie, falinks, snom, dracozolt
Agree to the Rules & Guidelines?: yes!
Anything Else?: thank you!!
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sylveon x spectrier

Postby The Glass Doe » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:37 am

this was a really hard choice, but ultimately i dont think i will connect with this one! qwq thank you so much for the offer, though! they are really well done so i imagine theyd be easy to sell or trade (if you decided you didnt want them yourself!)
No matter who you are,
what you look like, or where you're from...
You deserve love & acceptance
just like anyone else!

-Michigan-
The Glass Doe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me