Based on Click to view
Artist Cherryfreeze [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

F4F: Umbrephlosion

Postby Cherryfreeze » Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:10 pm

oh man was this fusion fun to draw! i'll post the flame ref solo in a moment! umbreon x hisuin typhlosion, what will he do? if you claim 'em feel free to change the ring colors, i was combining the flame spots on h.t. and umbreons shiny rings, and couldnt decide on a single color.

What pokemon do you like?: variants, shinies, anything out of the norm color wise, like non canon shinies are my jam for most pokemon. The eeveelutions, Canine pokemon, dragon types, ice types, Frosmoth, minun, zorua/zoroark, Luxray, Lurantis
Are there any specific ones you'd like to see fused?: Frosmoth x midnight lycanroc(can be shiny), Frosmoth(can be shiny) x Minun, tropius x Dragonair, Gligar x Shedinja , Suicune x Sableye, Lurantis(can be shiny) x Garchomp
Do you agree to the Rules and TOS?: Yes!
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: F4F: Umbrephlosion

Postby VashTheStampede » Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:15 pm

okay but he's a bi icon and I'm all for it. you somehow made one of my fav new variants even better :sobbing: def claiming; thank you! <3

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /
VashTheStampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: F4F: Umbrephlosion

Postby Cherryfreeze » Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:22 pm

his connection to bi colors def crossed my mind while i was figuring out his colors haha~

Im glad you like 'em! (also h. typhlosion is such a good bean! but looking up a ref pic for him makes you realize how long his arms are! so v lonk)
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me