Based on Click to view
Artist BadgerBuddies [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

vaporeon x gligar

Postby BadgerBuddies » Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:09 pm

is the anatomy kinda trash??? yes but i'm already trash at anatomy and i'm so out of practice ajahgjkasjk im so sorry,,, anyways this was v fun and i haven't had much time or energy lately to be creative so thank you for giving me something to spark my brain into having a singular thought lol. i really like the mermaid tail of scorpion stingers if i do say so myself and also the little blep gligar is so famous for hehe

What pokemon do you like?: spheal* (and evo line), seel and evo line, ponyta* (prefer galarian form but love both) and evo line, primarina and evo line, mudsdale*, growlithe* and arcanine*, miltank*, tauros, quilava*, torterra, any eeveeloution but vaporeon and sylveon are my favs, centiskorch, mareep* and evo line, hisuian or reg goodra, sobble, rockruff and lycanrock (all but the midnight form), girafarig
Are there any specific ones you'd like to see fused?: nope!
Do you agree to the Rules and TOS?: yes!!!

(refs: gligar and vaporeon)
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: vaporeon x gligar

Postby VashTheStampede » Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:28 pm

I absolutely adore them, but don't see myself using them. so they're all yours for whatever you'd like to do with them. that classic blep though :pleading: and I do agree, that tail is genius!

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /
VashTheStampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me