▐▐▐
▐▐▐
▐▐▐

Who is this snow white pony
and why do they smell like fish??

MIN 500 WORDS
ENDS 1st OF FEBUARY 2022

This is a Prompt adopt! Write a little short text about this pony;
who they are, their hobbies, anything you desire!
I will choose the winner on the date above.

Code: Select all
[b]Username :[/b]
[b]Pony Name :[/b]
[b]Gender :[/b]
[b]Magic Type :[/b]
[b]Prompt :[/b]
Metski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✧ Snow Flurry ✧ Paledon Haven Adopt

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:46 am

❄️Username:❄️

Winchester's Wolf

❄️Pony Name :❄️

Ala Snow

❄️Gender:❄️

Male

❄️Magic Type :❄️

Water/Animal Magik

❄️Prompt:❄️

Why do they smell like fish? Well certainly not because he sleeps with the fishes- right? No, don't worry, he doesn't, just something that others have made fun of him for. Just a natural scent that seems to follow him everywhere that he goes. His hobbies don't really included fishing- except for the mandatory ice fishing that him and his family goes to every month- he has tried to get away from it- from making excuses to flat out trying 'go missing' days prior to the date. Honestly, not a great tactic as his little sibling can easily track down his hiding places in no time. There were a few times where he bribed them to not tell their parents...but that didn't go as planned as his sibling would take that bribe and run off with it...and then betray him.

So many small prized possessions lost to a rat. Little siblings, am I right?

But what does he do then? There must be something, right? Well, except for acting like a little colt again by building snow-ponies and absolutely pelting his friends when he sees them- he excludes himself from others and sing. You heard me. Sing. Not many knows about this- not even his family nor his friends.

Of course, that isn't his only little hobby- he enjoys long strolls {mostly in the evenings or at midnight}, exploring abandoned buildings {at night}, reading about myths and legends {the ones that he can only get his hooves upon}, and playing the flute. Surprise! Although he isn't very great at it, but he's working on it...its been awhile though since he had last picked it up though. A little side note that Ala does like to plan things ahead of time and is often the one to plan outings for his friends or even his little sibling.

Whenever he isn't around friends, or indulging in one of his hobbies, Ala tries to help out around the house as much as he can- even trying to spend as much time with his little sibling as he can. They're only so little for so long, after all.

As an organized pony, Ala follows daily schedule, which is tweaked depending on if he has plans with friends or not. First and foremost- he wakes up early enough to make sure the little one is up and off to school {a 'small' 'study group' between the other colts and fillies}, including making breakfast, then he chills out in his room before heading out to do whatever daily activity that he has planned {maybe a little shopping here and there, library, lunch, back to the library, etc}, after a good amount of hours in town, he heads back home in time to catch the little one back from 'school', makes them a treat, then dinner, relaxes, then goes off to bed. Although there are times where he might sleep for a couple of hours and sneaks out of the house, after everyone is asleep. Then he follows his nightly rituals of taking a stroll down to a secluded spot and have a little time to himself- which will include the occasional singing. After he spends a few hours in the bitter cold, he returns home and repeats the day over and over again until there is a break in that schedule.

Luckily for him, there is always a time for that break.

{wc; 566 words}
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metski » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:17 am

Winchester's Wolf wrote:
❄️Username:❄️

Winchester's Wolf

❄️Pony Name :❄️

Ala Snow

❄️Gender:❄️

Male

❄️Magic Type :❄️

Water/Animal Magik

❄️Prompt:❄️

Why do they smell like fish? Well certainly not because he sleeps with the fishes- right? No, don't worry, he doesn't, just something that others have made fun of him for. Just a natural scent that seems to follow him everywhere that he goes. His hobbies don't really included fishing- except for the mandatory ice fishing that him and his family goes to every month- he has tried to get away from it- from making excuses to flat out trying 'go missing' days prior to the date. Honestly, not a great tactic as his little sibling can easily track down his hiding places in no time. There were a few times where he bribed them to not tell their parents...but that didn't go as planned as his sibling would take that bribe and run off with it...and then betray him.

So many small prized possessions lost to a rat. Little siblings, am I right?

But what does he do then? There must be something, right? Well, except for acting like a little colt again by building snow-ponies and absolutely pelting his friends when he sees them- he excludes himself from others and sing. You heard me. Sing. Not many knows about this- not even his family nor his friends.

Of course, that isn't his only little hobby- he enjoys long strolls {mostly in the evenings or at midnight}, exploring abandoned buildings {at night}, reading about myths and legends {the ones that he can only get his hooves upon}, and playing the flute. Surprise! Although he isn't very great at it, but he's working on it...its been awhile though since he had last picked it up though. A little side note that Ala does like to plan things ahead of time and is often the one to plan outings for his friends or even his little sibling.

Whenever he isn't around friends, or indulging in one of his hobbies, Ala tries to help out around the house as much as he can- even trying to spend as much time with his little sibling as he can. They're only so little for so long, after all.

As an organized pony, Ala follows daily schedule, which is tweaked depending on if he has plans with friends or not. First and foremost- he wakes up early enough to make sure the little one is up and off to school {a 'small' 'study group' between the other colts and fillies}, including making breakfast, then he chills out in his room before heading out to do whatever daily activity that he has planned {maybe a little shopping here and there, library, lunch, back to the library, etc}, after a good amount of hours in town, he heads back home in time to catch the little one back from 'school', makes them a treat, then dinner, relaxes, then goes off to bed. Although there are times where he might sleep for a couple of hours and sneaks out of the house, after everyone is asleep. Then he follows his nightly rituals of taking a stroll down to a secluded spot and have a little time to himself- which will include the occasional singing. After he spends a few hours in the bitter cold, he returns home and repeats the day over and over again until there is a break in that schedule.

Luckily for him, there is always a time for that break.

{wc; 566 words}

All yours Winch! <3
Metski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:25 am