Time spent 1 minute, 35 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kotopips Artist Search

Postby kiwipen » Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:55 am

introduction
Hello all!
Kotopips is looking for artists who'd like to create adoptables for our adopt center.
You may color in the provided lines, or do off-base entries.
If you want to be an off-Oekaki artist, that is fine too, just please reach out on our Discord as it's required for participation regardless if you're off-Oekaki or on-Oekaki.

All artists will start out as Trial Artists; after your Trial, you will be offered a full-time artist position [ see below ] or asked to complete another trial.

Do not feel pressured to edit the lines unless you want to. I made my lines with the intent that they can be appreciated unedited. If you only want to make unedited, standard Kotopips for your time working with me, please let me know. This will not penalize you or reduce your chances of being hired.
That being said, if you want to edit lines while you're an artist, I'll need to make sure you can do quality line edits before letting you make official adoptables with edited lines.

Do not remove the fake sign, make as many or as few entries as you'd like but DON'T make a cover.
Please do communicate any and all accommodations or special requests you need.

You can go wild with traits while trying out, and if you're hired, you may keep one of your entries that has limited traits and below after a completion of a successful Trial Artist run. [ 3 Adoptables ]

artist compensation
artists earn artist points, which can be tracked here.
free adopts are worth 2 artist points, paid adopts worth 1.
free nursery adopts are worth 4 artist points, paid nursery adopts worth 2. this is per child.
in addition to artist points, you earn one standard myo for the first adopt you make per month.

pricing guide
minimum price for all paid adopts (customs, adoptables, nursery batches) are 80 C$ or $5 USD [ usd sales MUST be discussed offsite]
feel free to take currency from other websites if you'd prefer, as long as their tos allows it.
(Artists can only do common and uncommon customs at this time)

artist rules
complete your customs and rus within a month of promising them, or another artist will be allowed to take them over.
taking money and not doing the work is not okay and you will be banned from the species if you take money and don't do the work.
try to stay active and make one free adoptable every month you're active.
inactivity for three months = removal from the team

owner promise;
if you get scammed from an artist of mine that i hire; if they don't complete their work in a timely manner but take your money, i encourage you to report them to the appropriate channels for a potential refund. in addition, i will do the work myself or i *will* personally pay an artist i can trust to do your work for you in a timely manner. i cannot step in for usd transactions.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kotopips Artist Search

Postby izxy » Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:42 am

mark
izxy