Time spent 2 hours, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by gardog

Entry 2 for grey_

Postby gardog » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:28 am

Entry 2 for grey_

I put a watermark over this one 'cause I'm proud of it. You can remove it if you choose to keep this guy.

---

I have L O R E to offer:
This big fella started off on a journey to escape the horrible and emotionally damaging teachings of his harsh grandfather and find his own way in the world. However, due to being brought up outside of society most of his life, he has a bit of an naivety to him that he has been trying to keep in check ever since some dude that he met on the street shackled his father's sword to his wrist. At first he laughed it off, thinking that the shackle could easily be broken off. Apparently, that was incorrect as, when he had tried, the shackle glowed and became seemingly impenetrable. He couldn't even cut it with a magical blade or unlock it with, according to a salesman, 'the skeleton key of shackles'... another case of his naivety that he failed to keep in check. Now he's just trying to find the guy that did this to him in the first place, because surely the guy who did it knows how to remove it. And, in case you're wondering, yes, it is hard to do day-to-day things with a giant sword shackled to your wrist... but at least it's waterproof.

Fun facts:
The mountain engravings on his weapon and armor line up with actual mountains near his homeland. His homeland's colors are gold and jade green. He doesn't hold anything against his homeland in general and actually loves the terrain there; he wears the armor and carries his father's sword with him as a memento... and also uses the sword as a walking stick... he's attached to it, literally, by the wrist, he might as well take advantage of its impact magic.

---

You, of course, don't have to use any of that. Also, I'm really bad at names, so you'll have to name him/them yourself ^^'

TOS:
- Don't remove my sig
- Credit my Toyhou.se @gardog for the creation of this character
- Do not sell this character for any sort of profit unless adding on the value of paid/commissioned art
- You may make any changes to this character as long as I am still credited as the original creator

EDIT: I forgot to mention that all of the clothing and accessories are removable ^^

---

Happy Birthday !!

She/They | Adult | Christian
Aries | March 27

Bisexual | INTJ | Ravenclaw
Sings And Plays Guitar

Digital Artist
Oekaki Art Shop | Offsite Art Shop

Loves Pandas | Legally Blind
Has Social Anxiety | Has Anxiety In General

Timezone EST/EDT

gardog