> single color flame
      > 0 stripes (rare)
      > "Sunny" flame color

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
---

----

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣Mystra's Maze Mystery◢◣◥◤◢◣◥
Crystal Caves
You walk down the unlit hallway with Mystra close by your side. Slowly light begins to show at the other end. The hallway opens up into a massive cave filled with bright crystals and glowing plants. Chicoons of bright colors and wacky patterns walk around, collecting plants and brewing potions.

As the two of you are looking around an energetic chicoon approaches. They bounce up and down, looking very excited.

Name wrote:Hello! My name is ---. Welcome to the cave!

You two look new here. Oh oh I can help you! So the plants here are super magical. We use them to brew potions. That's why we look all cool. If you want I can teach ya how to make one!

--- walks the two of you over to the potion tent and walks you through how to make a potion before setting you lose to try on your own.

The Potions
Here's a list of all the potions you have a chance at making.. too bad we don't have the recipe written down...
Potion of Horns -- Adds horns [c] trait to chicoon
Potion of Fangs -- Adds "fang" edit [c] trait to chicoon
Potion of Tongues -- Adds tongue edit [c] trait to chicoon
Potion of Eyeballs -- Adds eye style edit [c] trait to chicoon
Potion of Down -- Adds tufts [c] trait to chicoon
Potion of Feathers -- Adds extra feathers [c] trait to chicoon
Potion of Ears -- Adds ear edit [c] trait to chicoon
Potion of Brows -- Adds thicker eyebrow spot/eyebrows [c] trait to chicoon
Potion of Smiles -- Adds other mouth edits [c] trait to chicoon
Potion of Fluff -- Adds minor tail tuft edit [c] trait to chicoon
Potion of Claws -- Adds claws [c] trait to chicoon
Potion of Lashes -- Adds eyelashes [c] trait to chicoon
Potion of Chomp -- Adds teeth edit [c] trait to chicoon

Making Your Potion
Select 3 plants from the list below to make yourself a potion! The order you put the plants in will also affect your potion outcome. You can repeat plants
Caution! Not all combinations will succeed, there's a chance you can get nothing...

Blue Pawplant
This soft blue flower is the size of a normal chicoon pawpad. It has the distinct scent of... blue?

Uvonna

This plant feels like what you'd imagine touching a cloud would. It has a very fruity smell.

Toxic Ragweed
This plant makes your paws tingle when you touch it. If not brewed right this plant will make you very ill

Code: Select all
[color=#4000FF]I'm making a potion![/color]
Username + Id:
Chicoon Participating:
Plant 1:
Plant 2:
Plant 3:

Remember, if you fill out this form. Do not fill out the writing/drawing form!

Don't Want a Potion?
Do none of the potions look particularly cool to you? Well...
While there is no explicit writing/drawing prompt for today, you can write/draw your chicoon looking for supplies/making a potion to have a pick for better prizes.
If doing the writing/drawing prompt you will not get the potion you make, but you will have a chance at better prizes!
If you do both a drawing and a writing piece you can get double prizes!
You must write a minimum of 500+ words or draw a piece with Clean Line/Color + BG
[color=#FF40BF]I made a thing![/color]
]Username + id:
Chicoon Participating:
Word count/art size:
Art/Writing:

Remember, if you fill out this form. Do not fill out the potion form!

----

---

---

No Sound Scares Me!
If you chose to check out the roaring sound last opening here is your prompt

Mystra shakes off and collects herself before following behind you. She was both nervous and excited.

Mystra wrote:
Let's hope whatever made that sound isn't hungry. I'd hate to become their snack heh... I think we'll be find though. I've been seeing a lot of fruit juice around so I think it might eat fruit like us. Not sure what made it mad though...

You two follow the sounds for as long as you can hear them. As you continue on the hallway starts to grow warmer... weird... the smooth stone begins to become cracked and plants become more common. Vines snake along the wall and moss grows up in the cracks on the ground. You start to notice crushed plants, as if something huge stepped on them. The sounds begin to die out and the two of you are left at a fork in the path.

Mystra wrote:
Well... I haven't explored this far out so I don't really have any idea of what path to do down. They look pretty similar so I'll let you pick.

Username + id:
Chicoon Participating:
Choice: (left or right)
Word count/art size:
Art/Writing:

Let's Keep Exploring!
If you chose to go to the map location or to keep exploring last opening here is your prompt

Mystra pulls out her map, taking a second to orient herself before starting to guide you through the maze. You walk for what feels like forever taking turn after turn. Are you sure we aren't lost? Eventually you walk into a large room. It's filled to the brim with plants. The walls are covered in ivy and the floor is covered in a large blanket of moss.

Mystra wrote:Look at that! We made it to that weird spot I marked. I'm not really sure what this is, but I thought It had to be something. I mean the whole rest of this maze barely has any plants. It's kinda weird that there's so many right here. Let's start looking around.

Mystra goes to check out one side and you go to check out the other. You walk over to what looks like a bush. On closer inspection you realize it's a nest! Wait... not a nest... a den... You swear you saw something move inside. Leaning in a little bit closer suddenly a little ball of fur pops up out of the moss. A small shaggy creature looks up at you. It almost seems like it's begging to be pet... will you pet it?

Username + id:
Chicoon Participating:
Choice: (pet it or don't touch it)
Word count/art size:
Art/Writing:

We Need A Break
If you chose to go back to camp last opening here is your prompt

You and Mystra walk back to camp together, recovering from your fright. When you arrive back to camp you decide to settle in for lunch and plan out your new strategy.

Username + id:
Chicoon Participating:
Choice: (---)
Word count/art size:
Art/Writing:

---
Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery