Based on Click to view
Artist Spinda [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 12
42 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

🐶💞Special Dog Breeding💞🐶NEED C$

Postby Spinda » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:15 am

Breeding is close at this moment until I catch up on the current ones I have. 1/25/24

New addition, Breaker! :)

I have couple special characters of mine open for breeding!
(Sadly the timer is right..... lol)

Please read the rules below, If you break any of these rules, your breeding entry will be ignored and you will be banned from breeding with my characters.

Make sure to add me into the colormein when you are finished!

Also There's a special, read below to find out!

P.s. ISO in c$ as I'm saving up for a Raven dog someone is allowing me to make an offer on! :thumbup: ::

~:Rules:~

1. Please do not change anything of my Characters.
2. You do not color the pups in, I do.
3. Each of us will get 2 pups.
4. Please send your payment as ready to be accepted, ""No suggestions"" I will accept the trade when breeding is finished.
5. Please don't bug me, be patient, I have other stuff going on.
6. I will only start the breeding when you send a trade.
7. Make sure none of your pets are in any other trades. If the trade gets auto cancelled, I will stop the breeding, and I will keep all pups until another payment is sent. If all pups are done and posted and trade gets auto cancelled, if I don't get another trade within 2 weeks, I will claim all pups and you get none.
8. You can breed as many times as you want. Just make sure you send the payment or it will be ignored!
9. I am looking for WL pets mostly and will look at breedings with WL pets first... but will accept non-WL for trade fodder but please make it's worth my while, I really prefer 2019 and older pets.
10. If you color in but don't send a trade, I will be ignoring your entry, however if I find out you secretly breed with any of my characters, I will report you to the admins and you will be blocked! You have been warned!
11. I will picked first as you're breeding with my characters. Then it will go back and fourth until all puppies are claimed.
12. Please don't ask for extra puppies. I will decide if and when I want to surprise to add additional puppies. (Completely random)
13. Further from rule 13: If you want any additional puppies for our breeding, it will be 8 c$ or 2 rares per extra puppy.
14. Further from rule 14: If you wish for extra puppies, please state so if you trade message.
15. for rules 13-15 are in affect for 3 character way breeding as well.
16. Ask to be added. Once I add you, you'll have 2 weeks to color in. If you don't color in within 2 weeks I will remove you from the colormein, but you may ask to be added again. I understand things happens, but this is a safety measure for me.

~:Payment:~

~ 2 Very Rares Per Breeding
-or-
~ 4 Rares Per Breeding
-or-
~ 1 Extremely Rare
-or-
~ 40 c$ Per Breeding

~:Special:~

I am offering a 3 character way breeding

Color in your character and pick two of mine and I will combine all three characters!
Edit: You may color two of yours and breed with one of mine too now! Just state which you would be doing!
These will ensure each of us will get three pups from the breeding.

~:Prices:~

~ 3 Very Rares Per Breeding
-or-
~ 6 Rares Per Breeding
-or-
~ 2 Extremely Rares
-or-
~ 60 c$ Per Breeding

Last edited by Spinda on Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:25 am, edited 16 times in total.
I'm looking for trades!
Looking for trade downs of VR's, finish getting items, Selling art designs/customs, ISO dreamies, achieving all bats, squids and anything that is skull/skeleton/bones theme pets.

Check my forum out::
🐼Pandas Trading Center🐼
My ToyHouse

"Always Look Before You Leap"

Spinda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🐶💞Special Dog Breeding💞🐶

Postby JeffSatur'sHusband » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:34 am

Heyo!
Uhm i was wondering if i could do this, but you said we each get 2? And then you said you get first pick, could we do a back and forth pick? Like you pick the one you most want first then i pick one and so on? This way i am not stuck with two i dont like even though i payed?
If not its fine!
<3
i used to cry but the tear is dry
เคยทรมานแต่ฉันเริ่มด้านชา

TH Artfight credit ☆☆☆☆
Aries~INFP-T~ He/Him ~ Gay ~ Boy Love Lover
───────────────────

used to be blind but i see the light
เคยภาวนาแต่ฉันเริ่มระอา
xImage
JeffSatur'sHusband

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spinda » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:34 am

Arrow_TheTrans_Boy wrote:Heyo!
Uhm i was wondering if i could do this, but you said we each get 2? And then you said you get first pick, could we do a back and forth pick? Like you pick the one you most want first then i pick one and so on? This way i am not stuck with two i dont like even though i payed?
If not its fine!
<3

I edited the post I realize I accidently put an s after the word pup. and to clarify with an added on rule
but yes that's what I meant in my post. I get first pick then you then I go and then you get the remaining pup. so yes go back and fourth with the pups until all are claimed
I'm looking for trades!
Looking for trade downs of VR's, finish getting items, Selling art designs/customs, ISO dreamies, achieving all bats, squids and anything that is skull/skeleton/bones theme pets.

🐼Pandas Trading Center🐼
My ToyHouse

Spinda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐶💞Special Dog Breeding💞🐶

Postby Spinda » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:48 am

bump
I'm looking for trades!

🐼Pandas Trading Center🐼
My ToyHouse

Spinda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JeffSatur'sHusband » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:09 am

Spinda wrote:
If not its fine!
<3

I edited the post I realize I accidently put an s after the word pup. and to clarify with an added on rule
but yes that's what I meant in my post. I get first pick then you then I go and then you get the remaining pup. so yes go back and fourth with the pups until all are claimed

Okay cool!
Thanks!
I'll do this when i have time not sure when my Que is kinda full but lol i move things that arent important around a lot
i used to cry but the tear is dry
เคยทรมานแต่ฉันเริ่มด้านชา

TH Artfight credit ☆☆☆☆
Aries~INFP-T~ He/Him ~ Gay ~ Boy Love Lover
───────────────────

used to be blind but i see the light
เคยภาวนาแต่ฉันเริ่มระอา
xImage
JeffSatur'sHusband

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spinda » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:12 am

Arrow_TheTrans_Boy wrote:
Spinda wrote:
If not its fine!
<3

Okay cool!
Thanks!
I'll do this when i have time not sure when my Que is kinda full but lol i move things that arent important around a lot

Okay but I request a trade before I add people though, because of fear that people would be dishonest and color-in but don't send a trade payment.

But no rush of course, once you send a trade I will add you to the colormein and trade will not be accepted until all pups are done and deciding who gets what!
I'm looking for trades!

🐼Pandas Trading Center🐼
My ToyHouse

Spinda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐶💞Special Dog Breeding💞🐶

Postby Spinda » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:52 am

bump
I'm looking for trades!

🐼Pandas Trading Center🐼
My ToyHouse

Spinda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐶💞Special Dog Breeding💞🐶

Postby Spinda » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:47 am

bump
I'm looking for trades!

🐼Pandas Trading Center🐼
My ToyHouse

Spinda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐶💞Special Dog Breeding💞🐶

Postby Spinda » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:01 am

I'm looking for people that is willing to do trade downs for rares.

I'm looking for rares to get off my WL!

I have reached my goal to get all uncommon and below rarity pets on CS. So now I'm trying to get rares off my WL!

I have so many pets in my trade folder.

So if you like to help a fellow CS player out, send me a trade! :)

p.s I'm not just looking for rares I'm looking for rares+ pets too, so if you have a very rare pet send a trade too. I'm just posting on targeting rares and maybe after one day that I get all rares I will move on to Very Rares and so on lol

Slowly working my way upwards. My dream is to collect all items and pets on CS that I possibly can, and yes I am very determined <3
I'm looking for trades!

🐼Pandas Trading Center🐼
My ToyHouse

Spinda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐶💞Special Dog Breeding💞🐶

Postby Spinda » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:10 am

bump
I'm looking for trades!

🐼Pandas Trading Center🐼
My ToyHouse

Spinda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me