Postby yeena » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:33 am

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ─ ───── ( BUT DO YOU FEEL LIKE A YOUNG GOD? ) ──────────────────
    The Wishender was created among the original gods. She was a happy god, granting simple gifts
    until everyone seemed to move past her. She vanished into the unknown years ago, untraceable.
    everything is
    not as it
    seems
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
      ┌────────────────────────┐

The Wishender was created during the beginning of the species, of the world even.
      She was created as a minor god, made to grant wishes and bring some spouts of
      happiness to the population so that the more important gods could focus on the
      major work. Despite having such a minor role, Wishender was quite happy with her
      occupation. The only restrictions were that her magic could not grant any physical
      changes- instead they would factor into an event yet to happen. Her magic,
      although weak, could shift the future and change the course of a situation at a
      wisher's request.

Sometimes the wishes wouldn't happen exactly as planned, but she definitely did
      make them happen. Despite her abilities, people soon stopped relying on her and
      her wishes as the unexpectedness would prove to be too surprising. Plus, the world
      began to shift and change as well. As time went on, more gods appeared and these
      new gods would be more entertaining to the population, allowing Wishender to
      simply vanish to the background of the world. While she certainly wasn't forgotten,
      as expressed later, she definitely was left behind. To the point where she decided
      to retire to an old, forgotten palace that reminded her of the old world. There she
      made her bed at the foot of a marble pillar, hibernating.

It was decades before she was awoken from her hibernation. Enough to where she
      could barely recognize the world around her when she walked out- granted, her
      palace and it's land had remained untouched. She was exceptionally larger in size
      now, after letting her magic manifest for so long. A lone person had come to awaken
      her, explaining that they had heard about her in old books and from rumors from
      elders. They had come seeking a cure for their sick spouse. Wishender was warmed
      by the gesture, of someone seeking her out. She made the wish with ease, wishing
      them off well. In a week's time, their spouse's infection would have mysteriously
      vanished overnight.

Other people came flocking to her palace after hearing more about her and she was
      happy to oblige to all of the wishes. Albeit happy she was receiving attention again,
      she was bored. The wishes were all of similar expectations and they were, well,
      basic. There was nothing special about the wishes, nothing that truly interested her.
      At the end of the day, she was sapping more magical energy from her wish-grantings
      so she took them as they came for the fact that they imbued her with more power.
      At the very least she would be strong.

It wasn't until someone came in with a more questionable, risky wish that she was
      finally intrigued. It was a wish for vengeance. Something that she had never
      experienced before. She thought over the wish for days, the person patiently
      waiting for her response in the mean time. The day Wishender decided to take on
      the wish, was the day her magic began it's corruption. From that hill she went down,
      spiraling into a bundle of waiting parasitic energy.

She became corrupt and the beautiful, golden magical energy that had given her
      the ability to grant simple wishes with ease and at the flick of the wrist vanished.
      It was tainted and turned into dark, writhing tentacles that infested her body. She
      nearly doubled in her size to accommodate for the tendrils, forcing her to coil
      around her marble pillar instead of bask in front of it now. She wrapped around it
      like a snake, waiting for a victim to come into view. The tentacles replaced her
      innate ability to grant wishes and while she could technically manifest enough
      energy to grant a wish, she instead learned how to simply manipulate her wisher's
      minds.

The tentacles could leech information from any source just by a simple brush of
      contact. They would allow Wishender to have access to all of the information she
      could want to know about someone. She mainly would use the memories of her
      victim's to mimic voices, however. She can't grant wishes as promising as what she
      once could, mainly because all of her original wish magic has been corrupted, but
      she can warp realities better. Before she would only minorly change the fabrics of
      time to bring her wishes to life, now she could create false realities that simply
      make a wisher believe their wishes came true. If something seems too complicated
      for her to pull off, she simply agrees to the wish and uses her tendrils to erase
      some of the wisher's memories afterwards.

Wishender rests contently in her palace now, snug against her pillar until some poor
      soul wanders into her home looking for a favor. She still grants simple wishes,
      occasionally, but she mostly uses her godhood as a means of deceiving individuals
      and slowly rebuilding her power back up. She doesn't want to become the center of
      the other god's attention though, so she hides herself under a false reality to prevent
      them from sniffing her out. She only uncloaks herself when she perceives a visitor
      as a nonthreatening individual. While she might not actively go out of her way to
      cause harm, it's best to be careful around her.

└────────────────────────┘
Last edited by yeena on Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yeena » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:57 am

Username: yeena
Chicoon name: wishender
Traits:
xxxxxxxxxxxx[NR] colored pupil, expression
xxxxxxxxxxxx[C] eyebrow spot edits, claws, single color flame, horns, fang edits
xxxxxxxxxxxx[UC] sclera color
xxxxxxxxxxxx[R] nose edits, webbed wings, powers, two tails, major fur edits
xxxxxxxxxxxx[UN] size, long body, internal tentacles
xxxxxxxxxxxx No Stripes, Alabester Flame Color
God of...: wishes, deception and manipulation
Code: Select all
Suggested lore: will elaborate on this but basically, she was made as a minor wish god to appease the chicoons and give them a bit of happiness in the early days of their creation. she cannot grant wishes that alter actual realities- instead she grants wishes for eventual, future change. basically good vibes and your wish would come true, even if the way it came true wasnt what was expected.
she was forgotten when the new gods started flowing in and the world around her started evolving and changing. her good vibe wishes were cool but... colors! new life! there were so many other exciting things it seemed. so she outcast herself to an old, abandoned palace (reminiscent of the old time) and went into hibernation, basically.
she slept for years, and as she slept her power and size grew. with each year she gained more magical energy and her body would grow a couple of feet to make room for such power. she was awoken by a stranger coming to ask for a wish favor from her, hearing rumors of an old wish dragon (shes not a dragon but.. ok) existing. curious about the stranger and feeling warmed by the idea of someone needing her help, she obliged the simple wish.
after she granted that one wish she awoke from her slumber and stayed dormant at her palace, coiled around an old marble pillar and resting herself at the top with her body draped around it. more people would come visit her, and it wasnt until one day that someone asked a particularly dark wish that she was... intrigued. she granted the wish after thinking of it and slowly it became more apparent that people had bigger tasks they wanted fulfilled.
obviously she didnt want to necessarily get caught up with the other gods, as she enjoyed her peaceful lone life, so she would simply grant the wishes and then soak up the memories of the wisher and make them believe that their wish had been granted. technically she was fabricating false realities but it was.. temporary, okay? eventually her wisher's would wake up and they would just be under the impression all went well for them, nothing more.
wishender gained power from each wish she granted, making her grow larger in size. when she started manipulating her wisher's minds and creating false realities and "wishes" for them, was when the magical energy inside her body manifested into parasitic tendrils that could copy the memories of someone else to herself. they are physical, but she can summon them from anywhere she commands through her own godly magical will and they can silently leech from an unsuspecting person. guess you better take a closer look at those vines around her pillar, huh?

- her immense size and long body is due to her being forced to grow to accommodate the tendrils! before she was only slightly larger than average but now shes roughly the size of a school bus
- dont have much time left so i couldnt write it out but basically her personality has hardened over the years- shes an underlying cynical jerk because shes definitely still salty about the world leaving her behind. she doesnt want to actively burn down the world but does not mind watching it burn lol
- her tendrils double as her god trait and a rare power- she can summon them from anywhere but they are physical manifestations that live inside of her! most often she actually just disguises them as vines so its easy to just copy her wishers memories without them even realizing
- she can mimic voices due to her corrupted wish magic, she mainly uses it to coax unwilling targets into her grasps because she also manipulates reality
Last edited by yeena on Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: but do you feel like a young god? [entry]

Postby sashiyaki » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:59 am

hand it over immediately, it is required

────────────────